PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Mehta Mea Culpa

Status
Not open for further replies.
I anxiously await Micheal Irvin's renaming the the Lombardi Trophy to the Belichick Trophy.. Roger, Kurt and Marshall's heads are gonna explode..
Someone needs to put up an image from the movie Scanners.

Meh...he's a stupid, doing a stupid job, in a stupid place, covering a stupid team for a stupid fan base.
Thanks for the quote

2zio9qg.jpg

The guy is a troll, the column is very enjoyable. This putz understands that (say KC wins today) that the Jets season is effectively OVER if Brady comes back with a 2 game lead. He now understands that within a year the Patriots will have the 3 best QB's in the AFCE. Life is good and he will be reporting on a team that is shooting for 2nd place in the division for as far as the eye can see.

I revel in his misery.

Don't worry, in a couple of weeks he'll cite that article as definitive proof that Kraft leaks mind-altering gas into the ventilation system for visiting teams and their entourages at the Blade.
As far as I know, there's no rule against that

Definition of a bore.

Watching the Jets flame out and can't believe before Tom returns there is a good chance we have a 3 game lead over the whole division. We play the Bills, Jets play the Seahawks and the Fish travel to Cincinnati.

He wrote this trash last Monday

What does Jimmy Garoppolo's injury mean for the Jets?

The Patriots face a new reality now that Jimmy Garoppolo wrecked his shoulder on Sunday: The Evil Empire will be looking up at the Jets in the AFC East standings when Tom Brady returns.

The Patriots face a new reality now that Jimmy Garoppolo wrecked his shoulder on Sunday: The Evil Empire will be looking up at the Jets in the AFC East standings when Tom Brady returns.Brissett has been a NFL player for FIVE MONTHS. He'll have THREE DAYS to prepare for his first start. Belichick is brilliant, but let's be realistic. He's not going to climb this mountain.

I anxiously await Micheal Irvin's renaming the the Lombardi Trophy to the Belichick Trophy.. Roger, Kurt and Marshall's heads are gonna explode..

Lombardy Trophy
Fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back