PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Marshall Faulk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faulk was an excellent player. Explosive both in the running and passing game. An integral part of turning around two franchises and a Hall of famer.

He rarely makes sense as an 'analyst'. He doesn't contribute on the set. It's bizarre that the NFLN keeps him...

He creates a buzz. :D

Faulk is still pissed from getting both his glutes handed to him by the Pats in the SB...

I remember him saying after the game something like, "They [the Pats] didn't win the game....we just lost..."

WTF did that mean????????

he's worthless.....even the other guys on the set seem to ignore most of what he says....

just great

Now you're gonna ruin Hell for the rest of us?

Yeah, right, where are the rest of us supposed to go? We're Pats fans after all, so we are all headed there after years of following the cult of the hoodie. Now we have to spend eternity with Marshall Faulk?

Honestly there was a time when I felt the need to defend Brady's accomplishments, but at this point in his career his body of work speaks for itself and anyone who says different is a flat out hater or a troll.

Wah! Someone said something negative about the New England Patriots! :eek:

Whatever Marshall......:yawn2:

Last edited:
Wah! Someone said something negative about the New England Patriots! :eek:

No, a piece of **** who holds a 10 year old grudge made a ******ed, preposterous, absurd, delusional comment about the New England Patriots. What he said isn't even grounded in reality. This douchebag has constructed a parallel universe in which he can criticize everything Patriots related, mostly without any coherent reasoning, without anyone ever calling him out on his bull****. He is scum.

No, a piece of **** who holds a 10 year old grudge made a ******ed, preposterous, absurd, delusional comment about the New England Patriots. What he said isn't even grounded in reality. This douchebag has constructed a parallel universe in which he can criticize everything Patriots related, mostly without any coherent reasoning, without anyone ever calling him out on his bull****. He is scum.
Petition the NFL Network for his removal.

What would the Screaming Clown, Crackpipe, Knuckledragger and DumbDumb Show be without DumbDumb?

RHuHq.gif

Isn't that right, Marshall?

In fairness, the Pats didn't just beat up Faulk's team, they beat up Faulk personally.

Marshall Faulk still checks under his bed every night to see if Willie McGinest is lurking there.

Huh, I didn't even realize Marshall Faulk was still on a television station.

Maybe NFLN will sign Joey Porter next year and NFL Countdown can have a "Belichick B!tchslapped Me And My Team And I Am Still Crying About It" segment.

That's going to be a very long segment!

In fairness, the Pats didn't just beat up Faulk's team, they beat up Faulk personally.

Marshall Faulk still checks under his bed every night to see if Willie McGinest is lurking there.

half seriously...Willie beat him up so bad that I think he may have suffered severe hematomas within his brain pan that went undiagnosed....they always say what a brilliant mind he had as a player...how anyone can think this near comatose,mirror image turnip in a meat suit is anything but a prop on NFLN is certainly a mystery.

Dude is just a ******. Look at Kurt Warner...he's got no problem respecting Brady. I think Holt has been pretty positive aswell.

Warner is pretty cool guy. After he was EVAV'ed back home. We had to mail pieces of him that we found on the field later, and he has never said a bad word. Tough guy, all class.

Warner is pretty cool guy. After he was EVAV'ed back home. We had to mail pieces of him that we found on the field later, and he has never said a bad word. Tough guy, all class.

I like Warner, and Holt shows little bias as the Pats brought him in for some time until he got hurt during training camp.

Faulk though, the guy is just miserable, and spits nothing but biased nonsense.

If memory serves, Faulk is one of those guys who was brought up on domestic violence charges and actually turned out to be (probably) innocent.

My point in bringing this up is that while you're innocent until proved guilty of criminal-level misbehavior, you in many such cases are guilty until proved innocent of at least being a big jerk.

Last edited:
Is this guy that igonorant.
One of his points against Brady was that Brady took over a playoff team.
Apparently 5-11 in 2000 got us into the playoffs, didn't know that lol. :p

As you pointed out, not only is that NOT true, but even if it was...so what?!?!?

Is Aaron Rodgers any less of a QB just because he took over a playoff team? Maybe he shouldn't win the MVP this year after all.

Stupid is as stupid does. Par for the course for him.

I always remember what a fat pig he turned himself into and how he tanked at least two years with the Colts, before his "miraculous" first three years with the Rams (he wasn't so great after that). Some hall of famer he was, his only championship was about a yard away from never happening. I'd take a team of Kevin Faulks over a team of Marshall Faulks any day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News