PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Something more positive today: Favorite Pats moments/games/memories vs each team

Patriots v Ravens in the postseason 2014 was epic AF. Hard to find a better Conference playoff game in the entire history of the AFC than that.

Brady with his war paint on after the second 14 point comeback, throwing balls on the sideline while Chris Colinsworth goes HAM about everybody’s absurd levels of NFL greatness.

Oh’ and remember that time Mac Jones did the thing?

BUF- Posted it a while back - regular season game in 1998. Bledsoe drive with no time outs for a game winning TD. Bills leave the field to protest a call on the XP so we get 2. Lol
That and Miami the week prior was insane. Two of my favorites growing up. I was a sophomore in High School. Fun times.

Reactions: sb1
Don’t even mention that Cleveland game in 2013. As awesome as it was they lost Gronkowski with the hit by Ward. That comeback came with great cost.

Okay, Dolphins I have two....one's a win, one's a loss, but they were exciting games.

Last game of 1993... last second hail mary to Timpson in OT. It was amazing:)

First game of 1994... classic shootout between Bledsoe and Marino. I was in awe.

Miami was the game after the blizzard in 2003 where the stadium was packed with snow and people were sitting of snow piles. The Pats shut them out 12-0. Snow "fireworks".
That was great but not in the same class as the Snowplow game

Great idea!
The Raider's Snow game was when I felt like something magical was happening. The shock of the tuck moment, the Vinatieri field goal -- can still see the whole environment like it was yesterday!

PS: I still believe in this team, so I may have bigger issues to consider.

Last edited:
NO… Unicorns! Show ponies! Where’s the beef! Lol

821da9.jpg

I like this one better

You think this guy is good lmaoooooo
Stop talking football bruh

How is your research coming along?

Have any clues why the Pats do not have many rush yards? Clownshoes

How is your research coming along?

Have any clues why the Pats do not have many rush yards? Clownshoes
I forgot one!

CHI - Crappe zappy gets absolutely punked by the 32nd ranked Bears defense. I don't know what was funnier...that or the Zappeites like Triumph making all the excuses for the smurf that they accuse people are making for Mac Jones. Weird eh?

Oh and my research is coming along great thank you for asking. Here's another gem I found in my research:

The smurf's arm is too weak to throw a routine 10 yard pass to the flat to someone other than the defense. Yikes! Meanwhile someone is all triggered because we point out the obvious that the dude stinks and doesn't belong in the league.

But Zappe is no good.

The Mac fans told me so.
Halloween Lol GIF by giphystudios2021

I forgot one!

CHI - Crappe zappy gets absolutely punked by the 32nd ranked Bears defense. I don't know what was funnier...that or the Zappeites like Triumph making all the excuses for the smurf that they accuse people are making for Mac Jones. Weird eh?

Oh and my research is coming along great thank you for asking. Here's another gem I found in my research:

The smurf's arm is too weak to throw a routine 10 yard pass to the flat to someone other than the defense. Yikes! Meanwhile someone is all triggered because we point out the obvious that the dude stinks and doesn't belong in the league.

Halloween Lol GIF by giphystudios2021

Man you are really gonna be upset when Zappe leads his team to the Super Bowl.

Even if it's the Patriots

BTW This is the kind of lusty derision which I employ (accurately in my case) toward the legions who falsely believe Tony Eason or Drew Bledsoe could ever penetrate their ceilings beyond mediocrity.

I can put together a YouTube compilation of Joe Montana's floating, nonperfect spirals (usually caught for good gains), along with Tom Brady's struggles against other low-rated defenses.

Pure fantasy. But let’s get back to reality and the point of the topic a positive Patriots moments thread.

Can’t go with any moment other than the obvious vs Seattle but a runner up is Cam to Edelman. This to date is the peak of the post Brady era. Lol.

Guy's on garden tractors and snow angels.

Those are both the happiest and the most quintessentially New England moments.

BTW This is the kind of lusty derision which I employ (accurately in my case) toward the legions who falsely believe Tony Eason or Drew Bledsoe could ever penetrate their ceilings beyond mediocrity.

I can put together a YouTube compilation of Joe Montana's floating, nonperfect spirals (usually caught for good gains), along with Tom Brady's struggles against other low-rated defenses.
"lusty derision"

Le mot juste!

I mean, you're wrong about Zappe (I'll resist the temptation to either lust or derision here.), but I love the turn of phrase.

When I was 13, the Patriots trailed the Seahawks 23-0 at half time.
The Patriots came back and won 38-23. It was a record at that time.

(Yes the Superbowl win against them was special too)

There are so many to choose from.

Buffalo - The game that really sticks out to me is the one that may have kick-started the 1st SB run. It was one of the hardest hitting games I can remember and the key play came when David Patten decided to take on a hit and got knocked out along the sideline and fumbled. The Bills recovered, thinking the game was theirs, but the ball had grazed the leg of Patten and ended up being the Pats ball instead. The Pats went on to win a close one.

I also enjoyed the last game in 2003 vs the Bills when the Pats reversed the 31-0 loss from game 1. That was kind of eerie.

Rams - Of course the Silence of the Rams SB I was historic and a great Rams memory, as was Silence of the Rams II, but the loss to them in 2001 at Foxboro was the one that gave me hope. That was a tight game and one that was lost on a fumble down at the goal line. It was also the last loss of the year. I have a pretty vivid memory of an argument I had after the last regular season game. I thought that the Pats had a chance but the thought at the time from even our own fans was that yeah, they could make it to the SB but there's no way they're beating the Rams.

NJ - I don't know how we can top the Thanksgiving game in 2012 when the Pats changed the meaning of the term a New York Minute. It became 55 seconds.

Carolina - I know what you're thinking. WTF is this team doing here? But this one is special because it was the last game of the year for the Pats in 2001 and it was in Carolina. I convinced my non sports fans son to go to the game on the way to drop him off at school. It was a great time as thousands of Pats fans owned the nearly empty stadium and we even did the Jets chant as we were watching the NJ-Oakland score. After the game was over the roar got louder and louder as Pats fans came down into the concourse and didn't want to leave.

Pitt - Boy did the Pats have their number, even when Pitt was good. Of course the 2001 playoff game was great but my personal favorite was the 2016 playoff game, once again attended with my non sports fan son. Every time I see a Steelers game and their fans spinning their yellow towels it reminds me of sitting in Foxboro for that game and watching what I thought was an unusually high number of opposing fans. As the game went on the towels became slower, and slower and slower until they stopped. It reminded me of ceiling fans being shut off and slowly coming to a stop.

KC - I remember back in 2002 or 2005 the Pats played the Chiefs in Foxboro in an early season game. Both teams were going through the other like a hot knife through warm butter and KC had the ball at the end down 7. They scored a TD to get within one and I sat there praying that they wouldn't go for 2 and the win. Instead they tied it and the Pats won the toss and the game in OT.

Nothing can top the AFCCG in KC in 2018 though. I could go on for hours on that game.

I'll be back.

When I was 13, the Patriots trailed the Seahawks 23-0 at half time.
The Patriots came back and won 38-23. It was a record at that time.

(Yes the Superbowl win against them was special too)

96 v the Giants ... Down 22-0 at the half, won 23-22.

Cool (vs Giants)

I forgot to mention that I moved to a location near Seattle when I was a kid and I was miserable.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back