PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

low grade rumor: Redskins FA safety Laron Landry considering Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was torn about the guy. He is Bob Sanders Lite in that he is a stud when he is on the field, but never on the field.

Bedard's report that Landry had an iffy physical turned me off to the guy if true.

It is very likely true that he still has significant physical issues, which is somewhat hilarious when you look at his physique. Dude could never keep healthy in washington and probably needs surgery which he refuses to get.

He won't last a season. He didn't get surgery and on top of that he added more weight and muscle. I know he's 6'2" but being a 220-230lb safety is just asking to get hurt. Too much speed for that size is dangerous.

He won't last a season. He didn't get surgery and on top of that he added more weight and muscle. I know he's 6'2" but being a 220-230lb safety is just asking to get hurt. Too much speed for that size is dangerous.

218, so not close to 230.

However, paying $4m and the reports saying the Jets were getting desperate means they've overpaid for him.

I was torn about the guy. He is Bob Sanders Lite in that he is a stud when he is on the field, but never on the field.

Bedard's report that Landry had an iffy physical turned me off to the guy if true.
I think the Jet contract confirms he is not healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back