PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Link to the Al Jazeera Report: The Dark Side. (Peyton Manning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And one last thing. The reporter said on NBC Today Show that they have confirmation of the HGH shipment from Peyton Manning's camp.

Um, another shoe to drop?
I would bet that Al Jazeera has plenty more information than what they originally released.

It almost seems as though with Peyton* there is a presumption of innocence or a whole lot of doubt.

With Brady, thanks for Mort et al, there was an assumption of guilt..

As far as his wife goes, he knows pretty much every detail of her life down to her bra size.. probably a good guess he would know she was taking HGH..

I would bet that Al Jazeera has plenty more information than what they originally released.

They claim to have spent over 21 hours with Sly during many interviews.. they even called the clinic and got verification that Sly was an intern there during the time in question..

But was it more probable than not that he was at least generally aware that HGH may have been shipped to his house?
:D Exactly. Double standard. Hope Manning gets raked over the coals for this. I just hate the NFL so much now. I want BB and Brady to get another ring so bad to shove it in all their smarmy faces.

:D Exactly. Double standard. Hope Manning gets raked over the coals for this. I just hate the NFL so much now. I want BB and Brady to get another ring so bad to shove it in all their smarmy faces.

"Commissioner, now that you have firmly established and vigorously defended the 'generally aware' standard about things that 'more probably than not' happened, even if for something that science has proven didn't happen, how will you address the Manning situation as it relates to his actions affecting the integrity of the game?"

Or something like that.

All I know is Brady's lawyers are surely playing close attention and that's most important.

With Brady, thanks for Mort et al, there was an assumption of guilt..

I think - at least initially - the judgement of actual guilt was more about the Patriots and not Brady. With that said it seemed after his press conference, the league exonerating BB and the team, and the league's continuous leaks regarding the investigation and BS hearing, it did eventually turn into Brady being burned at the stake for practicing witchcraft.

Last edited:
HGH can be subscribed for fertility for women. This matches up with the time frame of her pregnancy with Manning's twins.

Fertility for a woman can be a pretty touchy/extremely personal subject. I highly doubt a woman would want that being public knowledge.

It's illegal to prescribe HGH for fertility purposes.

Then why did she get it from the Guyer Institute? Fertility is not one of their services. It's an anti-aging clinic.

And it is illegal to prescribe for fertility.

They do treat for CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) but am not sure if there is a loophole in which you could prescribe HGH for that.

They do treat for CFS (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) but am not sure if there is a loophole in which you could prescribe HGH for that.

Didn't know this, but what is illegal is not necessarily against common practice. It is also illegal to prescribe drugs for other than their intended use, yet doctors and hospitals do it all the time. Infertility doctors do it, but hospitals do it too especially for old people when it comes to antipsychotics.

That being said, the timeline here is totally different than the stages of her pregnancy so we can rule that out.

The Guyer Institute has been caught in a lie. They are the Dean Blandino/Roger Goodell's of the anti-aging world.

Could it be that she was prescribed it for Postpartum Fatigue?

HGH can be subscribed for fertility for women. This matches up with the time frame of her pregnancy with Manning's twins.

Fertility for a woman can be a pretty touchy/extremely personal subject. I highly doubt a woman would want that being public knowledge.

It cannot be prescribed for fertility. It is illegal. HGH is one of the few drugs that cannot be used for off-label purposes.

The NYFL is now looking into this Peyton Manning scandal, according to PFT, and we all know what that means.....

Yep, the Patriots will soon be losing another 1st round draft pick.

Only if we go off script again and win another super bowl.

The league doesn't want to conclude the Brady v Manning rivalry. The only way people will be talking about this years from now is if Manning wins another ring, after beating Brady for the AFC Championship. Then he and Brady will appear to be equals, where Brady had a better coach and so the upper hand. It's the only way.

I'm going to watch the doc, now.

Could it be that she was prescribed it for Postpartum Fatigue?

I'm not sure. I'm not a doctor for the record. But that would be the angle I expect them to take. The Gury institute treats for it and CFS could be a result of low Growth Hormones in the body. I still think it is skirting the law but possibly one that would result in a warning rather than jail time.

The three reasons HGH can be prescribed in adults are:

• Short bowel syndrome, a condition in which nutrients are not properly absorbed due to severe intestinal disease or the surgical removal of a large portion of the small intestine
  • HGH deficiency due to rare pituitary tumors or their treatment
  • Muscle-wasting disease associated with HIV/AIDS

Dr. Alan Rogol (a leading US authority in the subject) stated that there would never be a reason to prescribe HGH at an anti-aging clinic.

In Rogol’s opinion, there would “never” be reason to seek a prescription of growth hormone from an anti-aging clinic for any of those conditions. “The growth hormone deficiency would be an endocrinologist who takes care of adults,” he said. “The HIV wasting would be an infectious disease clinic, perhaps a gastroenterology clinic. And the short gut certainly be gastroenterology, gut surgery-type clinics. They would not be anti-aging clinics.”

I'm not sure. I'm not a doctor for the record. But that would be the angle I expect them to take. The Gury institute treats for it and CFS could be a result of low Growth Hormones in the body. I still think it is skirting the law but possibly one that would result in a warning rather than jail time.

The three reasons HGH can be prescribed in adults are:

• Short bowel syndrome, a condition in which nutrients are not properly absorbed due to severe intestinal disease or the surgical removal of a large portion of the small intestine
  • HGH deficiency due to rare pituitary tumors or their treatment
  • Muscle-wasting disease associated with HIV/AIDS

Dr. Alan Rogol (a leading US authority in the subject) stated that there would never be a reason to prescribe HGH at an anti-aging clinic.

In Rogol’s opinion, there would “never” be reason to seek a prescription of growth hormone from an anti-aging clinic for any of those conditions. “The growth hormone deficiency would be an endocrinologist who takes care of adults,” he said. “The HIV wasting would be an infectious disease clinic, perhaps a gastroenterology clinic. And the short gut certainly be gastroenterology, gut surgery-type clinics. They would not be anti-aging clinics.”

Tony is on a roll .... I love it .... ;)

Squeeze PEDton so hard that forehead will grow even more.

Brock is on a roll also ... pretty soon the Bronco fans may join the investigation and he'll be cornered.

Even if she did need HGH for those dubious purposes, it is odd she would go to the Guyer clinic and not a proper endocrinologist. I read that lots of rich women use HGH because its supposed to turn back the clock. But it seems like an odd time to decide you need it (post-birth, don't know if she was breast-feeding or not, etc.)

Even if she did need HGH for those dubious purposes, it is odd she would go to the Guyer clinic and not a proper endocrinologist. I read that lots of rich women use HGH because its supposed to turn back the clock. But it seems like an odd time to decide you need it (post-birth, don't know if she was breast-feeding or not, etc.)
That is my opinion also ...
I mean how many women in their child bearing years would choose to undergo risky procedures?
I would think if they wanted to they would go to people with a much higher medical reputation.
Also reputable doctors and pharmacies would give them way more privacy due to HIPAA.
The NFL would have zero access to any of that alleged medical care.

Yea. She would have taken when she was ~36 right after kids.

I have read that it does help with breastmilk production but do not know if applicable here.

With that said, as you have said this is an anti-aging clinic and it but it seems odd to me.

Yea. She would have taken when she was ~36 right after kids.

I have read that it does help with breastmilk production but do not know if applicable here.

With that said, as you have said this is an anti-aging clinic and it but it seems odd to me.

That's why I believe we are going to start hearing about Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

EDIT: I just listened to the WEEI/ Kravitz interview and he mentioned that he was treated by Guyer with HGH for being Fatigued. I don't think that's a coincidence.

Bob Kravitz on Peyton Manning 12-29-15

That's why I believe we are going to start hearing about Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

EDIT: I just listened to the WEEI/ Kravitz interview and he mentioned that he was treated by Guyer with HGH for being Fatigued. I don't think that's a coincidence.

Bob Kravitz on Peyton Manning 12-29-15
How did he find out what she was treated for? Did Irsay/Grigson tell him like they did with info regarding air pressure in footballs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes