Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Do You Believe the NFL Knew That Deflategate Was Fabricated?

• Yes (They Voluntarily Screwed NE, Despite Scientific Evidence to the Contrary)

Votes: 52 82.5%
  • No (They Are Uneducated and Believed Something They Knew Nothing About)

Votes: 11 17.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"You have megalomaniacs running park avenue that have DEEP, DEEP ties to the Jets, to such an extent that it's amazing it's not considered a conflict of interest.. these people are pathological liars and are use to getting their way on everything that falls before them in life.. so you factor in Belichick's disdain and in your face middle finger that showed how little respect he had for that entire organization, and you add a dash of Brady stealing the legacy that golden boy royalty Manning was suppose to have, combined with an owner like Kraft who's franchise exploded in value and what you're left with is a bunch of petty little ***** billionaire owners and scorned ex Jets employees running the front office that wanted their "payback"

"You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Joker Zone.....":eek:

"You have megalomaniacs running park avenue that have DEEP, DEEP ties to the Jets, to such an extent that it's amazing it's not considered a conflict of interest.. these people are pathological liars and are use to getting their way on everything that falls before them in life.. so you factor in Belichick's disdain and in your face middle finger that showed how little respect he had for that entire organization, and you add a dash of Brady stealing the legacy that golden boy royalty Manning was suppose to have, combined with an owner like Kraft who's franchise exploded in value and what you're left with is a bunch of petty little ***** billionaire owners and scorned ex Jets employees running the front office that wanted their "payback"

"You unlock this door with the key of imagination. Beyond it is another dimension - a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. You're moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You've just crossed over into the Joker Zone.....":eek:

I am honored to have crossed over!

I think there are plenty in the league office who were out to screw the Pats out of jealousy and spite. But in my opinion, the vast majority of the blame for this farce is due to incompetence and stupidity.

I think there are plenty in the league office who were out to screw the Pats out of jealousy and spite. But in my opinion, the vast majority of the blame for this farce is due to incompetence and stupidity.

You mean too incompetent, stupid and arrogant to pull off a sting op?.

Here is a conversation that most definitely happened.

January 16, 2015:

Kensil: "Ehy, Rog. De Fricking Pats. Fahgetta bout it." (Translation: " Roger, We need to ensure the Pats do not win another SB")

Roger: " I understand that Mikey. We need to illustrate the confidence in the brand by ensuring integrity is in place, from our description, and set things into motion while standing on firm princi........."

Kensil: " Dyeh Rog, OK. Me an da boys gotta plan. Fahgetta bout it." (Translation: " Roger, I've had conversations with Bisciotti, Irsay and Woody. We've come up with a scheme that is bullet proof. It's genius. You just need to do your part."

Roger: " Sure Mikey. I'll ensure that the integrity of the..... I'll get it right........substantially.........process...

Kensil: "Yeah, Fahgetta bout it Rog. Me en da boys....Fahgetta bout it." (Translation: Yeah Shut up Rog. We will set the plan into motion and later instruct you how to proceed. ")

January 18th 2015:

Kensil : "We weighed the balls and you're in big F'ing trouble!"

Roger: "Did you do it Mikey? Did you do it?"

Kensil: "Rog! Fahgetta bout it! Da Balls? Fahgetta bout it" (Translation: You won't believe it Roger. We were going to release air out of some of the footballs but when we tested them they were already deflated. We didn't have to do anything because they were already cheating.")

January 19 2015:

Belichick: "I'm no Mona Lisa Vito but according to the IGL...."

Kensil: "IGL??"

Roger: "IGL??"

Belichick: "Fahgetta bout it" (Translation: Idiots! We're on to the Super Bowl)

Peyton Manning being involved or not, the NFL doesn't want any part of any sort of open discussion about HGH, steroid, or other PED use in its ranks.

I feel like if it was Tom Brady or Gronkowski, that we would have seen a much more scathing covering of it from the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes