PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Peyton Manning PED story might come back to life

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NFL and its investigators spent millions on trying to prove that somehow #12 miraculously deflated footballs, and now they are content with the "results" of their findings in Peyton.. enough said.

Goodell and his minions want this to go away and will distract us somehow.. Mort and the rest of the detractors "learned" their lessons after "Deflategate" and will remain silent on this controversy...

"Ahhhchie" would not like anything bad to be said about his boyz....

The Peyton Legacy will not be tarnished... his wife did it.

The NFL and its investigators spent millions on trying to prove that somehow #12 miraculously deflated footballs, and now they are content with the "results" of their findings in Peyton.. enough said.

Goodell and his minions want this to go away and will distract us somehow.. Mort and the rest of the detractors "learned" their lessons after "Deflategate" and will remain silent on this controversy...

"Ahhhchie" would not like anything bad to be said about his boyz....

The Peyton Legacy will not be tarnished... his wife did it.
The sad thing is if this story gets coverage they will have to create a new patriot issue to distract each everyone from it.
I’m sure the league had invented at least 2 or 3 patriot scandals they can drop on a mort whenever needed.

Mark Mcgwire, Sammy Sosa, and Barry Bonds all had career peaks in their late 30’s as well.
So did Brady.

Glass houses. Stones. Right now it really does look like his endurance into relative old age is based on hard work, but... and that "but" matters a great deal.

Until we're absolutely sure that it really was only avocado ice cream, with our own 40 year old QB performing like a man 15 years his junior, we ought to be careful how we point fingers.

So did Brady.

Glass houses. Stones. Right now it really does look like his endurance into relative old age is based on hard work, but... and that "but" matters a great deal.

Until we're absolutely sure that it really was only avocado ice cream, with our own 40 year old QB performing like a man 15 years his junior, we ought to be careful how we point fingers.
Did Brady’s forehead warp into an abnormally large size? Or did his arms swell up into looking like Popeye?

Nope. So we have plenty of reason to hope his performance is legit. I'll leave it at that though. There's plenty of folks who have found a way to take PED's without looking like a cartoon character.

So did Brady.

If that is true then I agree Brady would be a bigger fraud than Manning. The whole dynasty legacy would sink like the Titanic and I will have wasted countless hours following the Patriots and would swear off sports forever. Thankfully, Brady does seem to be a genuine health nut.

So did Brady.

You have it backwards. It should be be: "Until we're absolutely sure that it really wasn't just..." There are piles of evidence against Manning and not all of it is circumstantial. I don't see much against Tom Brady.

So did Brady.

It doesn't matter for shytte. :rolleyes:

Ever heard of "Innocent until proven guilty?"
spock.gif

One guy has loads of evidence against him, and hasn't been punished at all. :mad:

The other guy has nothing against him...yet has been...Even though everybody knows he's innocent...especially the scum who framed'm in the first place. :mad:

I like your work, Brother Simpleton, but "Glass houses"??? o_O

Glass houses...When nobody's got anything on Brady?? o_O

Glass houses...when there's no reason to think that he's anything but 100% honest?? o_O

What a steaming pile of raw sewage you've produced, here. You've got your head so far up on this one that's it's gotta be permanent midnight where you are.
spock.gif

Many people on here have speculated for years that Brady would have ultra longevity due to his style of play and dedication. To even suggest that he is taking HGH when discussing a player who was caught receiving HGH is reckless. A lot of players are advancing further than those in previous generations due to a better understanding of aging, nutitition and fitnsss. Drew Brees is 39. Guys like LeBron James and Aaron Rodgers appear to be getting better in their mid-30s. Roger Federer is winning majors at 36. Even 10 years ago, Brett Favre had a career year at 41. Muhammad Ali was 36 when he regained the heavyweight championship for the third time and was still the best in the world. George Foreman was champion at 48 - yes - 48!

@Simpelton , you should apply for an understudy job with Chris Mortensen. You seem to be a master of the “proving a negative” fallacy.

Many people on here have speculated for years that Brady would have ultra longevity due to his style of play and dedication. To even suggest that he is taking HGH when discussing a player who was caught receiving HGH is reckless. A lot of players are advancing further than those in previous generations due to a better understanding of aging, nutitition and fitnsss. Drew Brees is 39. Guys like LeBron James and Aaron Rodgers appear to be getting better in their mid-30s. Roger Federer is winning majors at 36. Even 10 years ago, Brett Favre had a career year at 41. Muhammad Ali was 36 when he regained the heavyweight championship for the third time and was still the best in the world. George Foreman was champion at 48 - yes - 48!

@Simpelton , you should apply for an understudy job with Chris Mortensen. You seem to be a master of the “proving a negative” fallacy.
The hate of Brady by his own teams fans is bizarre.

This is going nowhere

Unfortunately.
Not a chance. ESPN and trolls will trash Al Jazeera again. The NFL doesn't want to see this and neither do the Manning apologists.

They'd rather convict on a supicion that Brady was involved in a scheme to deflate footballs that was totally disproven by science.

Never mind that one guy had an unbelievable year after surgery and receiving a shipment of HGH, then fell off the earth again. While the other guy has been as good after the allegations as before.

Guys, if you were a lowlife stupid, loser, who couldn't sniff getting laid much less barely afford their internet service, you would hate Brady too. Consider the sources. Its just like other teams. Losers hate those who "win"

Honestly I'm not naive enough to think that 'my favorite player could NEVER be on PEDs'. Who knows these days.

But, I honestly (obviously) don't think that Brady is juicing. One of the main reasons is that his name has been dragged through the mud twice now with SpyGate and DeflateGate. He's had reporters ask him 'what would he tell the children' and other dumb BS like that. He knows what it feels like to have his integrity and credibility attacked.

I think all of that makes it much less likely that he'd ever take PEDs. He knows that if he ever gets caught, that's it. Pats fans wouldn't be able to defend him, we wouldn't go to the mats on our Ideal Gas Law reviews and reading 120 pages of the Wells Reports and another 100 of appeal transcripts. He'd be done. GOAT status taken away.

Given what he's been through already, Brady has to be a saint until he retires. I actually think that's the most compelling argument against any PED use.

So did Brady.

Simpleton I love you buddy but....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So did Brady.

You either have no idea what "Glass houses" is all about, or you're a troll who should be put on ignore by everyone because you always seem to post things like this. Which is it?

If that is true then I agree Brady would be a bigger fraud than Manning. The whole dynasty legacy would sink like the Titanic and I will have wasted countless hours following the Patriots and would swear off sports forever. Thankfully, Brady does seem to be a genuine health nut.
This is why I sure the hell hope he sends a sample of everything Snake-Oil Guerrero gives him to an independent testing lab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST