PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Link to the Al Jazeera Report: The Dark Side. (Peyton Manning)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's happening with this? No updates at all?
Goodell says have this song as a consolation
Listen to the end before dismissing this cover. It is close or equally as good.

So what's happening with this? No updates at all?
We'll never hear another syllable on this from the NFL. Cosed matter which, for all intents and purposes, was never opened. End of story.

We'll never hear another syllable on this from the NFL. Cosed matter which, for all intents and purposes, was never opened. End of story.
Hold on. As of late January the NFL was conducting a comprehensive review of the allegations and working with the authorities to learn the truth.

That is exactly what Goodell said during SuperBowl week.

:rolleyes:

MLB has suspended Taylor Teagarden 80 games for admitting to using PEDs in the Al Jazeera video. There were other MLB players indicated in the video along with Peyton. MLB is working with the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) to investigate those other allegations. They take this seriously and have caught other players in these types of investigations. If they do find evidence against those guys, Peyton will look guilty as well and this story will blow up again. Peyton is not completely out of the woods (reputation wise) yet even though the NFL would like for this story to go away.

Taylor Teagarden suspended 80 games after appearing in PED report

Hold on. As of late January the NFL was conducting a comprehensive review of the allegations and working with the authorities to learn the truth.

We'll never hear another syllable on this from the NFL. Closed matter which, for all intents and purposes, was never opened. End of story.:)

MLB has suspended Taylor Teagarden 80 games for admitting to using PEDs in the Al Jazeera video. There were other MLB players indicated in the video along with Peyton. MLB is working with the United States Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) to investigate those other allegations. They take this seriously and have caught other players in these types of investigations. If they do find evidence against those guys, Peyton will look guilty as well and this story will blow up again. Peyton is not completely out of the woods (reputation wise) yet even though the NFL would like for this story to go away.

Taylor Teagarden suspended 80 games after appearing in PED report

How can that be? I thought Charlie Sly made everything up and that Al Jazeera wasn't even a real news agency. How MLB suspend a guy based on what Manning apologists call a "non-story?"

I'm still waiting for Manning to file his defamation lawsuit.

I tend to agree with Jackson in that I don't think the NFL will do anything unless things out of their control force them to react.

The Forehead is in Vegas this morning signing autographs for car dealers at the NADA show. He's not suing anyone, there's enough money elsewhere to be made and most people don't care. The line for autographs was out the door and past the hookers on the corner, who were waiting for the Forehead when he's done.

were they tranny hookers?

I'm still waiting for Manning to file his defamation lawsuit.

I tend to agree with Jackson in that I don't think the NFL will do anything unless things out of their control force them to react.

Totally agree. This story is ovah.

Five months after the story broke, the NFL is interviewing those mentioned in the report.

Will Archie allow them to speak with his son?

I'm sure they learned it, but they are not going to share it

Integrity*

Brady winning SB 50? Ha. Manning could videotape himself injecting PED's into his system and ESPN, the fans and the NFL would turn the other way and still come after Tom Brady and the Patriots for being "cheaters."

I tried. I listened to it and while good, doesn't come that close to the originality terms of audio stimulation. The original is so timeless and so perfectly executed live that it's almost an injustice to have anyone cover it. It's a worthy attempt but I'll take the original.

I tried. I listened to it and while good, doesn't come that close to the originality terms of audio stimulation. The original is so timeless and so perfectly executed live that it's almost an injustice to have anyone cover it. It's a worthy attempt but I'll take the original.
I love me some Simon and Garfunkel and IMO, that is one of their best songs. When I first heard the Disturbed version, my opinion was almost identical to yours. However, the Disturbed version has grown on me since and, for me, it approaches the quality of the original.

I enjoyed that remake. Since when did Howie Mandell start laying trax?

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes