PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL, players delaying the PED report from Al Jazeera

Status
Not open for further replies.
guyer.png

This is the place where mega rich Peyton Manning sent his wife for treatment. I've seen classier outdoor signs from my local Louisiana Kitchen.

Just imagine if Tom Brady was named in that report as having HGH shipped to his house in his wife's name from this shady PED dealer while he recovered from an injury. There for sure would be immediate game suspensions,media lamenting, Wells report,etc. Then imagine if Brady---like Peyton-- sent his thugs to intimidate the witness' family and forced him to recant, sends a clean up crew to The clinic to confiscate his files and then Brady says the HGH was for his wife and her medical privacy prevents any further inquiry. Brady would be in Guantanamo.The NFL,media and fandom just shrug their shoulders over Peyton Manning and go back to calling for Brady's head over the deflategate farce. I guess any player using this stuff should just have his wife get it in the mail and then use the medical privacy excuse like Peyton did.

Last edited:
Just imagine if Tom Brady was named in that report as having HGH shipped to his house in his wife's name from this shady PED dealer while he recovered from an injury. There for sure would be immediate game suspensions,media lamenting, Wells report,etc. Then imagine if Brady---like Peyton-- sent his thugs to intimidate the witness' family and forced him to recant, sends a clean up crew to The clinic to confiscate his files and then Brady says the HGH was for his wife and her medical privacy prevents any further inquiry. Brady would be in Guantanamo.The NFL,media and fandom just shrug their shoulders over Peyton Manning and go back to calling for Brady's head over the deflategate farce. I guess any player using this stuff should just have his wife get it in the mail and then use the medical privacy excuse like Peyton did.

I'm expecting a change...a change in the size of his forehead now that he's off HGH....

Leadership.jpg

Just imagine if Tom Brady was named in that report as having HGH shipped to his house in his wife's name from this shady PED dealer while he recovered from an injury.

ESPN would have created a whole new channel by now, "ESPN Brady scandal", and they's be having a 24-hr. vigil with reporters camped out of wherever TB12 is sleeping, badgering him every day for comments "for the children" while Mark Brunell cries.

Innocent people delay investigations...?
Must be because of #Integrity.

I wonder how many of them have destroyed a phone in the last year?

The NFL Cannot handle the truth..

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case