PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Let's check in with our friendly Steeler fans (Merged: Other Team Forums React (AB - Patriots))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brutally AWESOME!!!!!!! :p:p:p

Seriously, how can we NOT enjoy some of this???????

ED50WjlW4AA1p0w.jpg:large

Its the return of the evil empire

The notion that the Pats are "above the rules" is just the funniest and most absurd thing imaginable. The Pats broke a rule in terms of videoing defensive signals from an improper location - something the Jets did the year before. The Jets got NOTHING. The Patriots got a huge fine and lost a first round draft pick. Then the Patriots see the laws of physics apply to their footballs in the playoffs and get docked another million, a first and fourth round draft picks, and get their QB suspended for four games. Meanwhile, the Panthers are caught DURING A GAME, on television, tampering with footballs just a few weeks earlier and the league literally does nothing to them. To refresh your memory on Deflategate, go here:

A Thorough Look at DeflateGate - How Did We Get To This Point?

The thought that the league is in cahoots with the franchise they've absolutely hammered for either the laws of physics or something other teams were actually caught doing but did not get punished for...is so absurd, so ridiculous, one can only really laugh at these idiots who believe it. And there are LOTS of such idiots, apparently.

lmao at being so desperate to score style points in an argument that you actually compare a loss in the division (that ending up only hurting the Dolphins' draft spot) with losing in your own house in the AFCCG for your first shot to go back to the SB since the early part of the Nixon presidency...
How many references to Brady and his son? Those fans have serious issues, bunch of jabronis the lot of them.

Antonio Crown helping the Patriots to get the 7th ring steelers fans have been talking about for over a decade would'be as great as the best Jet in franchise history winning his only ring with the Pats.

Please let it happen

The notion that the Pats are "above the rules" is just the funniest and most absurd thing imaginable. The Pats broke a rule in terms of videoing defensive signals from an improper location - something the Jets did the year before. The Jets got NOTHING. The Patriots got a huge fine and lost a first round draft pick. Then the Patriots see the laws of physics apply to their footballs in the playoffs and get docked another million, a first and fourth round draft picks, and get their QB suspended for four games. Meanwhile, the Panthers are caught DURING A GAME, on television, tampering with footballs just a few weeks earlier and the league literally does nothing to them. To refresh your memory on Deflategate, go here:

A Thorough Look at DeflateGate - How Did We Get To This Point?

The thought that the league is in cahoots with the franchise they've absolutely hammered for either the laws of physics or something other teams were actually caught doing but did not get punished for...is so absurd, so ridiculous, one can only really laugh at these idiots who believe it. And there are LOTS of such idiots, apparently.
It's amazing isn't it? And they 150% buy into every ounce of bs

8621195044f96a919de4e41174b7b6a8.jpg

I said I hate this signing. But, reading the PF T comments and the stuff from other message boards has been hilarious.
I feel the same way.

If brown signed anywhere else no one would even be talking about collusion or the league being fixed or any number of other things.

Since he signed here suddenly there needs to be an investigation. That investigation should be finished within 8 seconds with a verdict of guilty on the basis of 'cause it's da patriots!!!'

After which the patriots should have Brady and BB suspended forever and lose all draft picks for the next billion years. Further more the patriots shouldn't be allowed to sign any free agents as clearly that would be collusion and/or unfair in some way. Also they must release all players on their current roster.

They will still be allowed to field a team with 0 players for as long as they wish until the team goes bankrupt and is sold for a tooth pick. At which point the stadium must be burned and the earth salted. They will relinquish all championships to the teams they beat 'only cause they cheated!' And all video tape, text, record or or even mention of them must become a crime punishable by death until it all fades from memory as if they never existed at all.

That is the only thing that will make fans of other teams happy.

Last edited:
Its the return of the evil empire

Just finished reading Chiefs Planet for the last 30 minutes. Lordy, that gang is just a short jump away from grabbing the AR and start shooting! I mean certifiable loony bin nut cases. Breathless, bottomless hatred combined with irrational attachment to Mahomes.

The Chief will lose later today. I mean some of these wackadoodles will be jumping off buildings!

Just wanted to see if they had any thoughts on All-Time Patriot Great WR Antonio Brown, since I think he might have had a short stint with them before coming to NE to solidify his legacy.

Steelerfury sounds like a good place to start.

Yeah the Pitt board is very fun right now
Colts and Chiefs boards also amazing. Chiefs fans were salty enough before this. They want violence against all things Boston right now on Chiefs Planet.

Jets board was more like sort of "surrendered" if you know what I mean. They were like "welp, Brady is playing to 45, and winning the SB each time, gets 8 or 9.

"Steeler Talk" is saying that we are the Globe Trotters and everyone else is the Washington Generals and it's by design, and some of them actually believe it too.

Also looked at Steelernation. Seems like they're focusing more on conspiracy theories than rage fantasies about an injury to Brady.

This will be one of the most hated NFL teams of all time.
Will be?

We are already there my friend.

We make the 1989 Detroit Pistons look like the 1980 US Hockey Team

Just wanted to see if they had any thoughts on All-Time Patriot Great WR Antonio Brown, since I think he might have had a short stint with them before coming to NE to solidify his legacy.

Steelerfury sounds like a good place to start.

Also looked at Steelernation. Seems like they're focusing more on conspiracy theories than rage fantasies about an injury to Brady.

Yeah the Pitt board is very fun right now
Colts and Chiefs boards also amazing. Chiefs fans were salty enough before this. They want violence against all things Boston right now on Chiefs Planet.

Jets board was more like sort of "surrendered" if you know what I mean. They were like "welp, Brady is playing to 45, and winning the SB each time, gets 8 or 9.

"Steeler Talk" is saying that we are the Globe Trotters and everyone else is the Washington Generals and it's by design, and some of them actually believe it too.

Will be?

We are already there my friend.

We make the 1989 Detroit Pistons look like the 1980 US Hockey Team
I agree. The conspiracy salt theories are out of the world at this moment. I think it is partly because of the suddenness and the season starting.

Brown wakes up a disgruntled Raider in NFL Hell/Purgatory; other teams' fans are making fun of him (Steeler fans especially), next thing you know he is on the 6 time Super Bowl Champ which is gearing for another obviously 3 to 4 year "all in" run. (then hopefully forever after that)

I agree. The conspiracy salt theories are out of the world at this moment. I think it is partly because of the suddenness and the season starting.

Brown wakes up a disgruntled Raider in NFL Hell/Purgatory; other teams' fans are making fun of him (Steeler fans especially), next thing you know he is on the 6 time Super Bowl Champ which is gearing for another obviously 3 to 4 year "all in" run. (then hopefully forever after that)
Absolutely. Millions of fans were all psyched about the season thinking their team could have a good year.

They may still have a good year but any optimism is gone.

Just emptiness, hopelessness and a season spent staring into the abyss.

I've been there with this team and it's not fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes