PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tough Road Ahead... 2024 Strength of Schedule...

I'm prepared for the pre-season how this team gets to 10+ wins roadmap.

Let's see the draft and the rest of free agency, but absent some substantive offensive additions (which hasn't yet happened), we weren't necessarily looking like a playoff team anyway.

Jacoby has never had a winning record as a starter. His best season he was 7-8 and it was on a stacked Colts team that everyone thought would be a major contender if Luck played. So to me it's doubtful either way that if he is the starter the whole way that we are going to do much of anything.

Whatever happens at QB will be a huge deal.

I'm at 2-4 wins... but am waiting to see how the schedule is stacked
oh hell no. our defense will still be great. our offensive output has nowhere to go but up from last year!

6+ wins. bank it. Belichick is goat, but he wasn't goating the past 3 seasons, he was in a downward spiral from hell. We are at another inflection point baby!!! Watch out NFL we are rebuilding for real now.

Hell Yeah Reaction GIF

Last edited:
oh hell no. our defense will still be great. our offensive output has nowhere to go but up from last year!

6+ wins. bank it. Belichick is goat, but he wasn't goating the past 3 seasons, he was in a downward spiral from hell. We are at another inflection point baby!!! Watch out NFL we are rebuilding for real now.

Hell Yeah Reaction GIF
Hope you are right. Think you are wrong.

Every schedule looks tough when you're the worst team in your division and every schedule looks easy when you're the best, not really surprising it would look tough.

The Patriots might not be favored in a road game against any team in the league right now, i can't think of one.

4.5 Win total projected, tied with Carolina for lowest.

Don't they realize Jacoby Brissett is at the helm?
Don’t worry after missing 5 consecutive fgs Ryland will kick kick a nfl record kick in the closing seconds .

Unless they draft a really good QB, this is 4 win team at best. This is one of the worst off-seasons we've seen. Good luck Jerod.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back