PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kevin Mawae "Patriots are ****y & Arrogant"

Status
Not open for further replies.
This year has been different. I can still recall all the media saying that there was no way Brady and Bill take this team to the Superbowl with the losses of Branch, Adam, and Willie.......Our WR's werent going to be good enough. And while we haven't made it to the SuperBowl yet, the fact that we are this close has alot of people scared and on the defensive. In the case of Ditka, his obvious jealousy of BB shows, now that BB and company are on the brink of another SB trip with the percieved talent level of the roster, people like Ditka know deep down inside that BB might have done one of the greatest coaching jobs ever with this years unit. Our run has defied the media and even some of us PatsFans this year.It's truly almost to the point where we are a team that is erasing the image the league tries to market......Rosters filled with All Pro Players...Glitz, Glamour etc...It's because the media builds the league and it's following to believe that a Prolific Offense with a HOF,Pro Bowl QB, 2 Pro Bowl record setting WR's is needed to win a SuperBowl...That a defense like the Baltimore Ravens...with dominating Linebackers and a stingy, ballhawking, scoring secondary is needed to win SuperBowl's. And there stands the Patriots who defy all that.We have Tom Brady, Richard Seymour, and BB.Media, Coaches , and other players just have a hard time in most cases admitting and appreciating that we have two Legendary pieces that seem to be an unbeatable combination when it matters. Envy will always surface sooner or later, and this year it has just been too much for some to take!

This is most likely a very sorry attempt to create some media buzz to try to anger the Pat's. They should ignore it, and so should we. If Mawae really believed what he said then why didn't he mention it in his nflplayers.com journal, where he has some very long commentary?

In fact he hasn't even mentioned the Patriots in his journal, which has his commentary since early 2005 - that is some huge disconnect! I don't remember he wrote anything about the Pat's since Ted Washington played for the Pat's.

However Mawae is a multi-year Pro Bowler and probably knows something about the block of Harrison.

Last edited:
Mawae hurt Seymour's knee a couple of years ago when he rolled over it. It was one of those "accidental" roll-overs that looked totally intentional to me. He's a cheap SOB.

Good lord, but if the Pats win tomorrow, and the Saints win ... the Pats will be as popular as the Ebola virus in the lead-up to the Super Bowl. I may refuse to read *anything* in the two weeks of hype.

Screw 'em. I was there during Victor Kiam's "Patriot missile" days. I suffered through Scott Zolak and **** McPherson and Rod Rust and Ron Meyer. I rooted for a team whose season highlight included a freakin' work-release prisoner driving a plow.

I'm enjoying this, and the rest of the league can stick it.

Kevin Mawae = Zero Rings

Honestly he's the Ulf Samuelson or Bill Lambier for the Pats. Just a dirty piece or garbage.

Why hasn't anyone destroyed this guy's career already? He's 36. He hasn't been taken out.

Just heard the interview on Sirius Radio and Kevin Mawae was deep bashing the Patriots saying that since they won 3 super bowls they act as if everything should go their way,That the Patriots cry when a call goes against them and that they can't take it when something bad happens to them and that its fine when everything goes the Patriots way.

He then when on to say Rodney deserved the hit he took from Kevins teammate on the Titans and that its O.K, for Rodney to illegally hit or annihalate an opponent,but when it happens to him he accuses wrongly and is not justifiable in his rants.

He finished the EXTREMELY ANTI PATRIOTS CHAT with "I hope the Colts win,They deserve it and the Patriots are too ****y and arrogant going into the game and that the whole league realizes the Patriots think they are above all the teams now and are arrogant" and he truly hopes the Colts win.

That was the biggest bashing of our boys that I have heard from anywhere and makes Ladanian's comment seem tame - Mawae truly HATES us to no end - The interview was pure nasty and I could not believe the words coming out of his mouth,he even mentioned more than this but I forgot some of the crap.

who cares what he wants, he is at home watching the game. the only reason he is on the show is to talk about a team he hates. that must piss him off pretty good. f--- the titans anyways, classless team

Mawae hurt Seymour's knee a couple of years ago when he rolled over it. It was one of those "accidental" roll-overs that looked totally intentional to me. He's a cheap SOB.

Good lord, but if the Pats win tomorrow, and the Saints win ... the Pats will be as popular as the Ebola virus in the lead-up to the Super Bowl. I may refuse to read *anything* in the two weeks of hype.

Screw 'em. I was there during Victor Kiam's "Patriot missile" days. I suffered through Scott Zolak and **** McPherson and Rod Rust and Ron Meyer. I rooted for a team whose season highlight included a freakin' work-release prisoner driving a plow.

I'm enjoying this, and the rest of the league can stick it.

:rocker: I was thinking the same thing about a Pats/Saints SB. Talk about being hated...:eek: GO BEARS!! **Plus I'd just prefer a Pats/Bears smashmouth football game without the BS. Of course that SB match up would be a media heartbreaker. What would they talk about for 2 weeks? Football? :bricks:

Just heard the interview on Sirius Radio and Kevin Mawae was deep bashing the Patriots saying that since they won 3 super bowls they act as if everything should go their way,That the Patriots cry when a call goes against them and that they can't take it when something bad happens to them and that its fine when everything goes the Patriots way.

He then when on to say Rodney deserved the hit he took from Kevins teammate on the Titans and that its O.K, for Rodney to illegally hit or annihalate an opponent,but when it happens to him he accuses wrongly and is not justifiable in his rants.

He finished the EXTREMELY ANTI PATRIOTS CHAT with "I hope the Colts win,They deserve it and the Patriots are too ****y and arrogant going into the game and that the whole league realizes the Patriots think they are above all the teams now and are arrogant" and he truly hopes the Colts win.

That was the biggest bashing of our boys that I have heard from anywhere and makes Ladanian's comment seem tame - Mawae truly HATES us to no end - The interview was pure nasty and I could not believe the words coming out of his mouth,he even mentioned more than this but I forgot some of the crap.

It appears Albert Haynesworth stomped on the wrong center's face earlier in the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News