PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Kevin Mawae "Patriots are ****y & Arrogant"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mawae is one of the dirtiest players in the league and has had a long standing feud with several of the Pats defensive players. He lacks objectivity to say anything about the Patriots.

Someone remember to send this guy a box of tissues for tomorrow night.

he should shave his face.

He looks like a sack of trash.

And i bet he smells like a big fat turd

Think he got the Felger or Borges disease, it's all about the .....y ratings, that is all that matters keep talking trash, some, unfortunately listen and love this crap.

The next time this guy calls someone out for a legitimate reason will be the first time.

I wish he was still in our division so we could beat his ass twice a year.

Does that make me arrogant?:rolleyes: :cool:

Mawae's still got that classic, Jets fan-esque chip on the shoulder. But there's a problem... he's a player, so instead of *****ing into a microphone, get out onto the field and do something about it. Shut up and win the game fatass.

i think LT's comments have emboldened all these guys to come out and say stuff..look for more people to say it if we win and even more to say it if we lose...
we already have ditka, eric allen etc saying it now because LT being the 'classy' guy he is has called out the pats head coach...

Its funny, I remember when we played the Jets in December of 03 (the infamous Joe Namath "I wanna kiss you" game), NFL Films made it their game of the week, and Mawae was miked up. Mawae went to apologize to Ted Washington and throughout the game he would make complimentary remarks about how the Pats play together. Three years later and obviously he feels differently.

Mike Ditka was the same way. Throughout our run in 03 and 04 Mike would go out of his way to show his affection for how the Pats were coached. Even earlier this year he said that the Pats were the best team in the AFC. Fast forward a few months and he hates our guts. (Has he made it clear what caused this change of heart? I always liked Ditka)

It's us against the world tomorrow night and I like our chances. I can't wait for the new haters to emerge on Monday.

Wah-way? Pardon me, Maewae?

" The worst center in the league . . . the worst center in the league! Act like you've been there before!"

Last edited:
I think I missed something.
He said the Patriots think they are above everyone else because they won 3 SBs.
Yeah, and......?
They ARE above everyone else.
Every player plays to iwn SBs. He who wins them therefore is above he who does not.
Perhaps Mawae should be worrying about winning something, ever, rather than crying about the spoils that go to the victor (which he has never been)

Exactly. Maybe he should give LT a call.

We all know the type of player Mawae is and he has just confirmed the type of person he is.

Take pleasure in remembering that the last week win over the Titans kept Mawae and Fisher out of the playoffs.......it still tastes sweet.....:rocker:

I hate to say it, but I would enjoy seeing Mawae get injured. I would buy a ticket just for that.

This coming from one of the biggest thugs in the game.

I don't take what this stiff says seriously. He has always played on loser teams. He adds no talent - just cheap/dirty play. By the way, has anyone ever seen a picture of this guy?? Very handsome..Talk about the missing link between Neanderthal and Cro-Magnon...

Its funny, I remember when we played the Jets in December of 03 (the infamous Joe Namath "I wanna kiss you" game), NFL Films made it their game of the week, and Mawae was miked up. Mawae went to apologize to Ted Washington and throughout the game he would make complimentary remarks about how the Pats play together. Three years later and obviously he feels differently.

That game happened before the Patriots won their 2nd and 3rd Superbowl. Maybe the extreme success spurred the bitter and resentful feelings from him.

Last edited:
...we already have ditka, ...
It was so hypocritical of Ditka to say LT was right, the Pats have no class.

Even when we were being destroyed by the 85 Bears, I thought it was a horrible classless act to keep Walter Payton on the bench and let Refirgierator Perry run the ball into the endzone.

Payton had done so much for the Bears, and he deserved to run the ball in. I'll never forget the look on Payton's face when teh camera panned him standing on the sidelines watching. It's been 21 years and I still feel bad for him.

Why does he have his own radio show?

It was just an interview. I guess you can't blame the hosts for not trashing a guest, but I was expecting that after he hung up the hosts would clarify that the audience really ought to take everything this guy says with a cup of salt--no such clarifications were given.

Well, hello, but the Pats DID just beat the number one seed in the whole tournament!!!

Mawae is just sour grapes. He's never been on a winner. I think the Pats took a look at him over the past year or two but decided to take a pass on him. He's a jilted suitor. Sorry, Kev. Maybe in the future, if you get your head on straight.

Well, hello, but the Pats DID just beat the number one seed in the whole tournament!!!

Mawae is just sour grapes. He's never been on a winner. I think the Pats took a look at him over the past year or two but decided to take a pass on him. He's a jilted suitor. Sorry, Kev. Maybe in the future, if you get your head on straight.

I don't know how much of a future he has. He's 36.

Does anybody have a full transcript of this? I'd love to read the full comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes