PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Just got back from Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

MVPKiller

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Tonight's game was unreal, for my first football game, I guess it really could not get better. I dvr'd the game, so I'm not sure how it came across to those watching at home, so here is a few notes.

The crowd was about 70/30 (give or take) Giants fans, and I don't know what the players have been complaining about, they were LOUD. Only saw one or 2 fights, it was a good crowd, talked to a bunch of the Giants fans around us, they all were real nice.

I didn't know Charlie Weiss was going to be there, it was great seeing him standing on the sideline again with the Pats.

I was pretty pissed I couldn't get a program, a few people went in and bought every single one right when they opened up, I see they are going for $$$ on ebay already, oh well, at least I can frame my ticket stub... someone was outside the stadium trying to purchase them from people...

That's all I can think of right now. It was an amazing experience, I have been waiting about 23 years to go to a Patriots game, and to finally be able to go to one, and it be THIS game, was amazing!

3 more to go!

awesome man, glad u got to experience history in person!! was really contemplating making the journey myslef but my expecting sister in law started having contractions a few days ago.

would like to hear more accounts of those that were at the game.

it did sound about 70-30 on tv, i heard that roar when plaxico caught the big pass on the first down and im wonderin what happened to all the giants fans sellin their tix :(

im wonderin what happened to all the giants fans sellin their tix :(

Much like most of the stuff pumped through the media this season, it was all hype. There were a number of Patriots fans, but like I said, no more than a good 30-35%

Don't throw away that ticket stub or anything else you got from the stadium tonight that has some kind of date on it.

Going to be worth big bucks on eBay if you save it for awhile when the Pats get to 19-0 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes