PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Toast to Bill Belichick

Somehow **** Rehben saw the same things as you and predicted that "everyone will know his name in 20 years." Naturally, Bill takes full credit for THAT pick and doesn't acknowledge Rehbein. If it turned out to be a lousy choice he'd be throwing hints that ****ie made him do it.

The problem for Bill and the Pats is that Bill had 20 years with Brady and saw up close how special he truly was but still allowed him to walk without any compensation or any backup plan at QB.
I don’t ever remember reading or hearing Bill take credit for picking Tom. Contrary, he does give credit to everybody on his TEAM. Never once have I heard Bill say he won any games. Players win games coaches lose them … ever hear that before? Thats Bill speak.

There is NO replacing Tom.. not sure how some people here don’t get that. You weren’t going to get any compensation because that would have been an insult to Tom. Tom didn’t get fired. Tom left. He had had enough. Winning is an incredibly hard and stressful curse. The pressure in that building to win and be perfect at One Patriot Place supersedes any other organization ever probly.

And now you want to boo Brady for an imaginary slight while lying about the actual circumstances that forced him out.
Imaginary. Go back to sleep, you apparently weren't awake for the last couple of years. You believe it's imaginary and the Dolphins actually lost a 1st round draft pick for this imaginary slight.

I can toast Bill now for reaching the record for most losses in a career. The fact that he did that in spite of having a GOAT QB for 20 years is an amazing feat when you think about it.
You are one miserable person, lol.

If we are gonna bring in vrabel, mayo, McDaniel and then fire Bill what’s the point?

Those are all Bill guys. Might as well keep him another 2 years

I'm not opposed to considering Vrabel, Mayo, McD etc as long as Bill's not the GM.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
Back