PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jimmy looking good to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rex and Rob are probably having panic attacks right now trying to figure out how to be prepared to defend either QB and/or Edelman (maybe) and if Gronk plays to his full capability or not, etc... as well as, do they focus on the pass or do they try to focus on stopping the league-leading rusher Blount?

Not too concerned with who starts tomorrow. Rex'a defenses are always overly aggressive and we have the mobile QBs and screen game to make them pay.

Last edited:
I really hope Jimmy is ready! Feel he would give us the best chance to win this Sunday against the Bills!

I'm convinced that JG will be starting tomorrow. If he is cleared to play he should start. A somewhat limited Garopollo offense is more potent than a Brissett offense at the current time.

My guess is they'll inject him with a nice big dose and he will feel great for at least the first half, which should be enough to get a nice lead on Buffalo. If they have a good lead and he starts to come down, they can bring in Brissett if needed. They don't have to worry too much about making things slightly worse short-term since Brady is back next week. Just gotta get through today.

I'll fix it....gimme some sandpaper

I've gotten a few cortisone shots in my shoulder because of a bone spur, it usually takes a few days before the pain is gone. Maybe they give Garropollo a different pain killer today, but I doubt it will be a cortisone shot.

If the reports are true then I doubt he plays anything close to the whole game.

Inactive today. JB to start. Go Pats!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents