PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets vs Bengals preseason game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, here is what I saw of so far (I'll focus on the negatives since there were far more with the first squads):

- Glad to see Tebow play much better than Sanche. Will only fuel a QB controversy.

you saved the sugar for last didn't you??

Hill must have very good hearing to hear them footsteps.

Coples looks like crap

If you read the Jets board and listen to the announcers, he has been a stud. He did bat down a ball that practically hit him in the chest because of a poor throw.

I love these idiot talking heads trying to make like the JETS braintrust are taking a page out of BB's situational game planning book with their Tebow package plan... Situational football that is desperation driven is another whole kettle of fish...

eric smith down...but doesn't matter..he blows. Might as well just put 10 on D

Sure, Stephen Hill dropped the easy pass. But man, did he drop it FAST! ;)

Sanchez in sideline interview: "I'm a big fan of using the wristband." :confused::rofl:

Sure, Stephen Hill dropped the easy pass. But man, did he drop it FAST! ;)

I want see him when defenses start to disguise their coverages and gameplanning to him. For a raw WR he is going to look much better against vanilla defenses because he can run a simple route.

Sanchize being interviewed during the game.....Can you imagine BB allowing this?(lol).

Coples is getting gift plays. The RB runs into his own player and stops and gives Coples an easy tackle.

looks like Brandon Tate learned how to play football:(

edit: this is getting pretty ridiculous, what is on his gloves?

Last edited:
You go Brandon Tate!!! Silence the endless JETS ballwashing.

Brandon Tate playing very well.

I still think it was a bad decision to cut him. Fast WR who was still developing and a good special teams player as well. He offers more value than some WRs we have on our team....

Oh... and we cut him to keep Ocho Cinco who had one miserable season... Enough said.

Coples is getting gift plays. The RB runs into his own player and stops and gives Coples an easy tackle.

He's looking good against the run. Granted its the second team but he's still making the plays presented to him. Pass rush seems non existant though.

who are these announcers?

They are acting like coples blew up a play when his lazy ass was standing in the way lol

He's looking good against the run. Granted its the second team but he's still making the plays presented to him. Pass rush seems non existant though.

He has been good against the run with the second team, but the play I am talking about was a gift. But he still had to shed the block to make it.

Brandon Tate playing very well.

I still think it was a bad decision to cut him. Fast WR who was still developing and a good special teams player as well. He offers more value than some WRs we have on our team....

Oh... and we cut him to keep Ocho Cinco who had one miserable season... Enough said.

Tate sucked. Enough said.

He has been good against the run with the second team, but the play I am talking about was a gift. But he still had to shed the block to make it.

I'm not too worried about Coples.

He seems like the type of guy who doesn't even really like football. He seems unmotivated and lazy....

Types like those lose steam as the season goes on, and as their careers go on.

He will be a bust.

I love this. The only guys you guys are watching are Coples and Tate - both Carolina grads. Now if we can just get off of probation......

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft