PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets vs Bengals preseason game

Status
Not open for further replies.
One pass and Tebow already looking better.

so "ELITE!!!" is doing the "in the twilight!!!" now??...he's their starting QB and yoiu're going to pull him after THIS turd showing??? ...just pray that Tebow goes off here in the 2nd quarter...and we get a full scale NY media bloodbath...man, I want this SO BADLY I xould gnaw my hand off...

Sanchez' happy feet have never looked happier.

Man I hope tebow balls out. Just to witness the F'ery on JI.....

Last edited:
Tebow leads a scoring drive on SHEER FORCE OF WILL.*

* = Something Li'l Marky simply does not possess. :D

Typical exciting Tebow drive to nowhere...

And that's against Cincy's 2nd string D.

Making him the #2 instead of the special package wildcat whatever will blow up in their faces. Every time Sanchize struggles, and there will be many, JETS fans will whine fot Tebow because he makes things happen even if it doesn't amount to a whole lot...

Tebow leads a scoring drive on SHEER FORCE OF WILL.*

* = Something Li'l Marky simply does not possess. :D
Tebow has one effective move in the NFL; the scramble.

Tebow > Sanchez :singing:

I agree, but I still say he looked better.

I get that. Tebow is decisively indecisive. Sanchez is just Sanchez. The old rule of thumb really applies to the JETS this season. If you have more than one starting QB on your roster you probably don't have a starting QB on your roster.

it has nothing to do with his passes....on that FG drive Tebow excited the whole place with his scrambling...there's your "GROUND!!!" part of the ground and pound...he's still a horrible throwing QB...he overthrew the Bengals DB on that pass to "Turtle" Schilens...that's pathetic...but he's THOUSANDS of times more exciting than Ground,Curl-up and Squeal-chez....I know I'm totally biased in a negative way against the Jets but even through THAT thick of a lens it's pretty easy to see where THIS dog and pony show is headed....over the cliff

Last edited:
Just a note: The Chiefs looked mighty good marching down the field and scoring on their opening drive.

There are three teams playing?!?

Last edited:
A jets game thread on this forum...really? :bricks:

Typical exciting Tebow drive to nowhere...

And that's against Cincy's 2nd string D.

Making him the #2 instead of the special package wildcat whatever will blow up in their faces. Every time Sanchize struggles, and there will be many, JETS fans will whine fot Tebow because he makes things happen even if it doesn't amount to a whole lot...

You can almost hear how much harder the JETS play for Tebow than Sanchez.

Ok, here is what I saw of so far (I'll focus on the negatives since there were far more with the first squads):

- The Jets blindside of the line is horrible. Jets fans may have made fun of Solder's performance last night, but D'Bustishaw didn't ply much better tonight. Solder can at least blame inexperience and a patchwork o-line for his struggles.
- The Jets' LB corp are painfully slow. It's going to be the achilles heal of that defense.
- Coples was unimpressive against the first unit and better vs. the second (although I could have batted down that ball he just batted down).
- Wilkerson is solid.
- All this Aaron Mayhem hype in camp is non-existent in this game.
- All the talk about improved Sanchez. I don't see it. Still looks like the same guy who makes slow decisions and holds onto the ball too long.
- Glad to see Tebow play much better than Sanchez. Will only fuel a QB controversy.

Last edited:
Hmmm...Coples just got run past by BJGE. Not great.

He did. His speed on the chase down needs to improve.

Coples looks like crap

Not true.

Vs. 1st team: Got in the backfield pretty easily one time, Dalton got the pass away though. Stood up the O-line, got off his blocker, and made the tackle on BJGE another time.

Vs. 2nd team (so far): Batted down a pass.

But if Coples makes a couple of plays during the rest of the game "Oh it only came vs the 2nd team offense.

Tebow > Sanchez :singing:

As a runner yes....as a passer no. Sanchez wasn't given enough time to do much. Offensive line needs work

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back