PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Alamo's Predict The Score 2023 Alamo's Predict the Score Contest: Week 13 - NE vs LAC

pats 17

chargers 14

Patriots 23
Chargers 17.

Bolts 21
Pats 14

Last edited:
Patriots 14
Chargers 13

27-17 Chargers

Even Staley wins these.

SD 27
NE 13

two touchdowns seems about right. This all comes down to how badly Zappe soils himself. Expect the TO differential to be -3 Pats.

Chargers 20
Patriots 17

Predicting that zappe leaves the game injured and Cunningham comes in and scores as he is running for his life behind the worst offensive line ever

LAC 19
NEP 15
Another wild *** guess.
I'm going with the Under because there's a 95% chance of rain at Kickoff and 85% by 4PM and LAC are a warm weather team. Chargers win but somewhere around or a little under the spread because, even tho they've lost three in a row and are in last place at 4--7, I have limited confidence in the Pats O. Pats D to keep them in the game. Otherwise, who the Eff knows?

LAC 19
NEP 15
Another wild *** guess.
I'm going with the Under because there's a 95% chance of rain at Kickoff and 85% by 4PM and LAC are a warm weather team. Chargers win but somewhere around or a little under the spread because, even tho they've lost three in a row and are in last place at 4--7, I have limited confidence in the Pats O. Pats D to keep them in the game. Otherwise, who the Eff knows?
That's sort of what I'm curious about. Going to have to lean heavily on the tight ends this weekend in the passing game with both Douglas and Boutte out, while hoping they can get something going on the ground. I like the fact they're at least at home, but I truly don't have an idea of what to expect tomorrow. So definitely curious to see how it goes but I feel like they might force a turnover or two, which could potentially come into play. However, as you said, who knows?

The Chargers could absolutely lose this, that's how badly Staley & his CBs suck. But our GM/HC & his WRs (& probably his QB) suck too...

LAC - 20

NEP - 15

Ne 14
Lac. 21

Reactions: Ian
I thought I’d made a prediction earlier, but guess not. 16-13 SD.

Chargers. 17
Pats. 10

I can't see us beating the Chargers with whoever we throw out there at QB.

Chargers 23
Patriots 17

I'm only predicting the Patriots score 17 because the Charger's defense is really bad. But would anyone be surprised if our offense scored 10 points or less again?

Pats 15 - Bolts 24

Patriots 10 Chargers 24

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3