PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pats vs Packers pre-game discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
so what do you officially need to watch this game?
Googly Eyes GIF

Yeah, without any VPN. I am just using Google Chrome on my MacBook. I use a Chrome extension to report a fake latitude/longitude to any website that asks for it (including YouTube TV). I set it to Boston. Then I navigate to YouTube TV’s page, go to settings and click “update” next to my current location and it sees I’m “in Boston” and asks if I’m traveling or have moved permanently. I just say I’m traveling and it then tells me it’s changing my local channels just on that device temporarily to Boston stations. Then I can see the game “locally” in full HD.
I don't know what the deal is but this trick is still stubbornly refusing to work for me on YTTV.

Ey bro you hear about Jackson wanting to take on another LOTR project
i love the trilogy ... ive seen those movies more times than anyone i know... however, after what he did to the hobbit? im kinda hoping they go in a different direction

I don't know what the deal is but this trick is still stubbornly refusing to work for me on YTTV.
is the location extension working?

somebody just used "Arrakis" as a metaphor...you're mixing metaphors...Arrakis is a part of the DUNE trilogy...LOTR has zero to do with anything on Arrakeen

OK...let's get back on a PROPER pre-game thread topic...

who has the bigger ****? Mac? or Jordan Love? I'm going with Love....with THAT name you better have a kielbasa in your shorts....fans would hate a name like Tweezerdick Love...hate it

OK...let's get back on a PROPER pre-game thread topic...

who has the bigger ****? Mac? or Jordan Love? I'm going with Love....with THAT name you better have a kielbasa in your shorts....fans would hate a name like Tweezerdick Love...hate it

Is Diego ***ot playing tonight?

I hope so.

Roster card for today's game... for both sides

poor corliss waitman... doubled up the 15's with Ewok Elliott... that doesnt bode well for future prospects...
Something I noticed in the Madden 24 game as I was messing with player numbers.. The kickers are not going to have any single digit #'s to choose from. The only available now is #0 butt I expect Gonzo to take that after the preseason.

Is the location extension working?
It wasn't but I figured out why - it was an easy-to-miss setting, all's good now!

Hopefully, they let him pass rush more tonight. I'm sure ***ot would love to grab a sack or two in this game.
he's on the small side... not sam mills small, but still... hope he doesn't end up taking it on the chin today... would be ugly to watch that happen on the field

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3