PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2016 Edition (Official): Futility Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the more reason I'm watching the Pats/Cards intently week 1. I don't mind if Garoppolo is good, but he better not be Brady part 2. There have been enough red numbers for NE lately.
Garoppolo already is better than any QB on the Green Beans roster. That's all you really need to know.

Your team really, really sucks..... bad. And you are only validating said suckiness. Like a parent encouraging their child to **** anywhere BUT the toilet.

bawahha!

That is gold, Jerry. Pure gold.

Great start at OTAs for the J-E-S-T!!!!!!!!

Great start at OTAs for the J-E-S-T!!!!!!!!

Well ****, there goes all hopes of winning the offseason trophy. Smh, freakin Decker.

On the bright side, definitely could mean Macc is seriously considering not signing Fitz. Hope he sticks to his guns.

Well ****, there goes all hopes of winning the offseason trophy. Smh, freakin Decker.

On the bright side, definitely could mean Macc is seriously considering not signing Fitz. Hope he sticks to his guns.
The way things are going, that probably will end up being a gun to his head. :D

skipping OTA's is nothing for these Rats...they skip WHOLE SEASONS.

Of course they make up for it by holding secret Jet fan indoctrinations wherein the High Fireman Scred implores the green faithful to "J-E-T-S... Just Eat These Stools!".... sounds pretty schitty to me...

1359233975464383049.jpg

http://deadspin.com/why-your-team-sucks-2015-new-york-jets-1720356172

This report says "clouds." Front-office brain fog, maybe? Either that, or perhaps smog or swamp gas. Regardless, it is genuinely heartwarming to see the Green Beans in turmoil on the eve of training camp:

Link: 2016 NFL Preview: Jets' quarterback issue clouds everything else

Every time the kids and I have driven past Secaucus NJ a horrible stench fills the car. I tell them it's coming from Metlife Stadium. hahaha

"Dad, what's that smell?"

"Jets must be playing"

Every time the kids and I have driven past Secaucus NJ a horrible stench fills the car. I tell them it's coming from Metlife Stadium. hahaha

"Dad, what's that smell?"

"Jets must be playing"
That's pretty bold, exposing your kids to the Jets -- did you have Pepto-Bismol on hand? Better not tell the wife about it.

Last edited:
As bad as this looks, you've got to at least give Jets fans credit for starting their children off gently with light beer instead of something stronger. In a few years he should be pretty adept at dulling the pain of witnessing what unfolds down on the field.

proxy-1.jpg

The Jets would suck twice as much if Booby Kraft wasn't busy sniffing Goodell's jock, imo, just fyi, imo.

I went to a Jets- Pats game at Giants Stadium with my brother-in-law. We are sitting in a section of mostly Jets fans chatting with the guy sitting next to us, nice guy. Needless to say, somewhere around the middle of the 3rd quarter there was an argument among Jetsfans further down the row. The “nice guy” we had been chatting with goes in to the middle to break it up...or so we thought. He proceeds to calm everyone down, and then turns and sucker punches the guy his friend was arguing with, falling on him and then flopping like a beached whale. Needless to say everyone was hauled off by security allowing us to survey the damage. Several members of the brawl looked as if they had softballs growing from their foreheads whilst others looked like they had just finished an MMA match.

Whilst this kerfuffle occurred, the Patriots fan sitting with his son right behind us asks, “Why are they fighting? They’re all Jets fans.” My immediate reply was, “Because we’re Jets fans. If we had reason or common sense we’d like a good team.”

Lol, that article is great, have to read the staff comments at the end too.

Omg I can't stop laughing

I attended a game in the mid 80’s at Giants Stadium as part of a day trip from my parish to reward the altar boys for serving that year. We went to see the Jets where we saw all sorts of indecent behavior, culminating with seeing one Jet fan piss himself and vomit at the same time. As my pastor muttered under his breath that this place was a hell on Earth, a nearby fan heard him and said, “Guess you haven’t seen a game at Shea then.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back