PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2016 Edition (Official): Futility Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is GOLD!! Absolute GOLD!!!

Except that unlike the family dog, that suggests the Rats are actually
likeable.

It's more like trying to get a skunk out of your back yard, without it spraying, on a weekly basis.

Last edited:
Is it bad that I hope the Jets win a couple more games somehow? I want to make sure this QB disaster continues :p

It's not bad, it's a pipe dream.

It's not bad, it's a pipe dream.
Hey if they beat SF it probably keeps them behind SF, Cleveland and Chicago, the QB needy teams, for a draft spot. That's good enough for me :rolleyes:

You should hear jests fans this morning. How can they lose to this terrible team in the dolts. That's the problem with the jests fans. They think they're a good squad.

Was just at gang green and JI, no one around, i think they're all off loading they're guns or climbing the GW bridge to end it all. Never saw either board so dead, the only action was an add that said i could hook up with a nice Ukrainian girl
That's a nonstarter -- Ukrainian girls hate the Jets!

10439174-housewife-with-rolling-pin-woman-wears-ukrainian-national-dress.jpg

Hey if they beat SF it probably keeps them behind SF, Cleveland and Chicago, the QB needy teams, for a draft spot. That's good enough for me :rolleyes:

It could also lead to some serious salt in the wound when we trade Jimmy to the team that picks just before them and tell them "Sorry, but their offer was just a bit better than yours was".

It wouldn't be true, but let the Rats think they had a shot.

Then draft the player everyone knows the Rats were praying would last to their pick.

View attachment 15021

This sums up the Jets season!!!!!!!

I think this sums it up even better:

Spain-train-crash.gif

Is it bad that I hope the Jets win a couple more games somehow? I want to make sure this QB disaster continues :p

No. Better for the Pats if they beat SF, Miami, and Buffalo, scoring a ton of points in the process, so they can find some reason to believe in their current roster of QB's and keep their draft position as low as possible.

if you would have told me that the todd bowles coached jets would be worse then the rex ryan coached jets i would have laughed at you.

Today's Joe & Evan....Joe is close to committing seppuku...:p:p:p

Enjoy the schadenfreude!
This link - WFAN Podcasts - Show Open section has better audio.

It was funny to hear Evan keep saying 'rinse and repeat' referring to how the fans are calling for Bowels' head and Woody is going to probably listen to them and so the Jets are probably going to hire a new coach and probably a new GM in the off season who will probably respond to the "win now" pressure by bringing in a bunch of over-priced free agents. Rinse and repeat, indeed.

This link - WFAN Podcasts - Show Open section has better audio.

It was funny to hear Evan keep saying 'rinse and repeat' referring to how the fans are calling for Bowels' head and Woody is going to probably listen to them and so the Jets are probably going to hire a new coach and probably a new GM in the off season who will probably respond to the "win now" pressure by bringing in a bunch of over-priced free agents. Rinse and repeat, indeed.

The best part is Joe saying last night was worse than the Buttfumble because at least the Patriots are a really good team, and the Colts just stink.

What's funny is that even as bad as last night's game was, you all know the remaining Jets vs Pats game this season will be a close game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST