PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jets Suck -- 2016 Edition (Official): Futility Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
A philosophical question: can the Jets suck badly enough to make you not want to watch them sucking? I think this is the only MNF game this season I've watched clear to the end. The suckage is unparalleled.

Wait, tonight's game was in New Jersey? I hadn't been paying attention, saw the Colts had a big lead a couple hours ago and figured the game was in Indianapolis. The Jets turned in a stinker like that at home, that's hysterical.

A philosophical question: can the Jets suck badly enough to make you not want to watch them sucking? I think this is the only MNF game this season I've watched clear to the end. The suckage is unparalleled.
This is an interesting question. I work with about a dozen Jets fans who always flap their gums at the beginning of Fall. I have never grown tired of seeing their early enthusiasm desiccate into the realization of yet another morbid failure. When they see that light at the end of the tunnel of hope, we, the Pats fans, see the truth. A dumpster fires parading through that tunnel and into the swamp where it belongs.

Saw a Rats fan compare Darren Lee to Kyle Wilson.

Good! They deserve to have their 1st round pick be a bust.

This MNF game in my opinion took away any dignity this franchise had left (which was low as is). This team is years away from even having a 6 or 7 win season and their fanbase are having a meltdown in Gang Green. I love it!
You are selling the jets way too short. They have had many more embarrassing moments than a simple 41-10 loss. That said why would you think they have had any dignity left to begin with?

OK...now THIS abomination of a detestation of a completely embarrassing suckalanche of sewerage tonight was the final nail in the crappage coffin of the New York Jests....the longest running JOKE in sports history.

Start the used Yugo, stick a hose on the exhaust and drift off to permanent slumberland outside Gate D, Jet fan. Just end the suffering............

How much cap space do the jests have next year? Is there a bigger dissapointment than wilkerson? That's why i feel that tackles shouldn't make big time money unless your a healthy J.J Watt maybe.

"and then we told them the Jets would win the Super Bowl...."

4010772-tumblr_inline_mkucbv7tux1qz4rgp.gif

OK...now THIS abomination of a detestation of a completely embarrassing suckalanche of sewerage tonight was the final nail in the crappage coffin of the New York Jests....the longest running JOKE in sports history.

Start the used Yugo, stick a hose on the exhaust and drift off to permanent slumberland outside Gate D, Jet fan. Just end the suffering............

Gate D! Such fun "mam"ories. (See what I did there?)

Actually I missed the game. Just woke up. (Working nutty hours for a website rollout.) Thank God though. Sounds like it saved me from watching a horrible game.

Congratulations! The greatest event in your life since birth...you MISSED a Jets game! It's gotta be a message from Got....

How much cap space do the jests have next year?
Cap space would have been a problem if they had tried to hold the team together and compete in 2017. They're projected to be almost a million dollars over the 2017 cap, but notably missing any kind of legitimate QB.

But given the absolute disaster this season, they're going to have to essentially start over. Hypothetically, if they cut/trade Revis, Clady, Mangold, Decker, Skrine, Richardson, Marshall, Gilchrist, Harris, and Giacomini, then that would open up $67 million in cap room (not counting what it costs to pay their replacements). All of those guys are some combination of too bad, too old, or too hurt to stick around for big money during a rebuilding period, but that's also a ton of guys to get rid of at once. It's 10 of their top 12 projected 2017 cap hits, with Wilkerson at #1 being the biggest disaster of all but immovable and Carpenter at #10 being good enough, young enough, and not saving enough.

Just watched a little of the Jets Post Game where Chad Cascadden, who after directly calling for Bowles to be fired on the spot after the game, ended the segment by saying that due to another in-season elimination, the Jets no longer have pressure on them at all and now with Bryce Petty at the helm he can't wait to see them "let it fly" next week.

Any human being that supports the green slime is already missing a few brain cells. But to think that there are people, whether it be fans, reporters or analysts who say things like they "cannot wait" to see this disaster AGAIN next weekend... the gluttony of sadness and ineptitude is a delicious sight to behold. They deserve it.

Congratulations! The greatest event in your life since birth...you MISSED a Jets game! It's gotta be a message from Got....

On the bright side, Fitz may FINALLY be done! The remaining games should at least be interesting playing young guys.

On the downside, Petty probably means I can't start Marshall in Fantasy now. Thankfully I had Edelman and also picked up Malcolm Mitchell this week!

Looks like I may be rooting for a big offensive night from NE week 16 vs the Jets.

On the bright side, Fitz may FINALLY be done! The remaining games should at least be interesting playing young guys.

On the downside, Petty probably means I can't start Marshall in Fantasy now. Thankfully I had Edelman and also picked up Malcolm Mitchell this week!

Looks like I may be rooting for a big offensive night from NE week 16 vs the Jets.
Based on what I've read on this thread, we might have more Jets fans posting on our sight than they have on their own boards. :eek:.......;)

back.jpg

Don't think he'll be fired, but he deserves to get **** on for a while for continuing to play Fitz so long. Ya reap what ya sow.

Same goes for Macc because he's the fool who actually re-signed that POS of a QB. Rip both of them until August. They deserve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back