Not open for further replies.
Hernandez has proven he is a keeper

Cunningham has not had enough time to show us much yet

Spikes could be an asset like Hernandez or he could be more like Chad Jackson

You have tremendous twitter potential.

Hernandez has proven he is a keeper

Cunningham has not had enough time to show us much yet

Spikes could be an asset like Hernandez or he could be more like Chad Jackson

So you're one of those who thinks Cunningham didn't show much last year? Fine. I think such a view is risible, but whatever.

Regardless, there's simply no evidence as of yet to suggest we should "stay away" from U of FL players based on the outcome of those draftees.

The concept of twitter is lost on you apparently.

Probably because you have to suspend logic and reason and grammar and just chill and let your thoughts just flow and fill your followers in on your latest bathroom trip. Yeah he probably doesn't get it.

If someone puts their thoughts out in public for all humanity to see?

I thinks its kind of interesting. Bathroom breaks aside.

So you're one of those who thinks Cunningham didn't show much last year? Fine. I think such a view is risible, but whatever.

Regardless, there's simply no evidence as of yet to suggest we should "stay away" from U of FL players based on the outcome of those draftees.

I didn't say we shouldn't

Actually I was wishing we could have taken Harvin a few years ago

Florida has a tremendous program

Spikes has had issues since he's been here.

Cunningham, so far has been the product of hype created on here and perceived potential.

Hernandez, you got me there. He's a great young player. For some reason I thought he came from the U.

Let us not forget Chad Jackson.

Probably because you have to suspend logic and reason and grammar and just chill and let your thoughts just flow and fill your followers in on your latest bathroom trip. Yeah he probably doesn't get it.

Yeah, I'm an oldfashioned stick in the mud like our humorless HC. We don't do facetalk...;)

At the end of the day twitter is really a great vehicle for self promoting twits. I thought the explosion of internet websites and sports radio had already ruined sports media. Then twitter came along... Half of our mediots spend more time tracking targets on twitter and scrambling to tweet some snipet ahead of their peers. That's why they don't any insight to offer fans anymore. Insight is time consuming...they're too busy re-tweeting each other.

I think he will be at practice today. May be reported or no one will no and people will think he was not there.

Not everbody's cup of tea. But I find it interesting how the topic turned to cutting up twitter users.

As you get older you too will find great satisfaction making sport of the latest societal trends of mindless 20 somethings! Trust me! :)

Spikes has had issues since he's been here.

Cunningham, so far has been the product of hype created on here and perceived potential.

Hernandez, you got me there. He's a great young player. For some reason I thought he came from the U.

Let us not forget Chad Jackson.

Spikes has had 2 issues, both of which are understandable.

He has also been a force on the field. Evidence:
1. Started from Day 1 as a rookie LB in BB defense, no small feat.
2. Dominated a number of games Baltimore, Minn, Cleveland.
3. Until his suspension, was really developing well.

I think he will be at practice today. May be reported or no one will no and people will think he was not there.

Do you have some inside scoop or are you just guessing?

So because Spikes tweeted that he missed the earthquake (which was felt in Foxboro, wasn't it?), he's not in Foxboro. I'm usually a Jeff Howe fan, but this looks like an awful lot like speculation to me. Worse, it's the kind of stuff that gets the rumor mill churning, and after a few days it becomes fact in its own right, whether it was true in the first place or not.

Exactly. My sister felt the earthquake in Mashpee, MA. To take that tweet, and jump to speculation of him being in VA is a bit absurd. I'm in VA, not far from the epicenter of the quake, and I didn't see Spikes anywhere, so I'm going to jump to a conclusion that he wasn't here. :)

P.S. - If he's out with an injury, instead of practicing/playing, could that not be a reason for a "Hell on Earth" comment?

Last edited:
Spikes tweeted me yesterday that the rumors are correct, he hates the Patriots.

Fair enough because we all know they hate their coach, and that Logan Mankins hates the Patriots and held up the new CBA and season, and that Belichik was retiring after they won their third Super Bowl...................................

For those who hate the players, like San Angelo State, this is great news because it feeds their hatred, for those who want actual news and aren't invested in useless speculation this is just another waste of time and fodder for turds.

Its outright hilarious watching a bunch of grown men trying to decipher the 'real meaning' behind someones twitter musings.

This really does appear to be a case of having your story and then working backwards to make the information fit.

Do people seriously imagine that the only thing football players have going on in their lives is football?

Could those tweets possibly be unrelated to football?

Nope.

Because that would be boring and would stop us speculating ad nauseum.

Not everbody's cup of tea. But I find it interesting how the topic turned to cutting up twitter users.

That's because the medium is being treated as though it holds validitity when in truth it holds next to none. There is no longer any standard for actual relevant news and now it's just throw everything at the wall and repeatedly spew whatever anyone can get to stick, as we saw with the unnamed source bullsh.t about Mankins holding up the CBA and the hate he received because of those garbage reports. And the worse part is that those spewing it are never held accountable, they spread garbage and then simply go quiet when it turns out they were full of crap, and move on to spread more dirt about more people. Twitter sucks imo.

Maybe the move to a more predominant 4-3 is an issue here with him?

I wish we new if it were an injury or something else

why would it be??? Did Meyers team run a 3-4? Most college teams run a 4-3 or a 4 man front

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes