PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jags' Dante Fowler tore his ACL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap. Well, hard to feel bad for a brand new multi-millionaire, but I do.

Good news is that if it doesn't include a microfracture, he gets a red-shirt year and nothing more.

I feel bad for the guy and hope the Patriots claim him off IR.

The situation is not ideal but I laugh at this, imagine the reaction.

I feel bad for the guy and hope the Patriots claim him off IR.
Could they actually do so if they wanted?

(example: Tyler Gaffney last year)

The Jags' organization is cursed.

I haven't read of any change in the IR rules. If Brady is suspended do it and if he isn't do it anyway.
Goodell would have a retroactive rule change.

I feel bad for him personally, that really sucks. Couldn't give less of a **** for Jaguars, or the other 30 teams for that matter. Hope terrible things happen to each and every one of them.

If the Jags didn't carry him to their final roster, sure. They will carry him though, so it's not really worth thinking about.

I just wish it was the Rats' draftee that tore his ACL instead of the Jags.

I'm sure the "league" will implicate the Patriots and/or Brady in this development...

A question for @Miguel — if the Pats were to do this, would Fowler count against the rookie salary cap? Did Gaffney's salary last year count?

A question for @Miguel — if the Pats were to do this, would Fowler count against the rookie salary cap? Did Gaffney's salary last year count?

No, it would not count. Why would Jaguars waive Fowler? They do not need the roster spot.

I just wish it was the Rats' draftee that tore his ACL instead of the Jags.
What the hell is wrong with you? I despise the Ratbirds as much as anyone but that is disgusting. It's scum like you who give our fanbase a bad reputation. I will fight vehemently against this bs Wells report but to wish injury on someone... you are a sad sad person. I believe in my team,we don't need to wish injuries on people to get back to the 'Ship.

Last edited:
What the hell is wrong with you? I despise the Ratbirds as much as anyone but that is disgusting. It's scum like you who give our fanbase a bad reputation. I will fight vehemently against this bs Wells report but to wish injury on someone... you are a sad sad person. I believe in my team,we don't need to wish injuries on people to get back to the 'Ship.

Oh come on. I'm not wishing injury on anyone. All I'm saying is if somebody had to get injured, I just wish it was a player from the rats. I'm not wishing ill will on Leonard Williams or Dante Fowler. It's a total bummer he got injured.

I only wish ill will on Roger Goodell. Yes I'd love to see an angry mob beat the **** out of him. I don't give a f***. You can call me disgusting for that, I'll own it. But not for the rats player getting injured.

People like Roger Goodell are exactly what's wrong with this world.

tough break for Fowler, and the first day of rookie camp too...wow!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News