PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Jags' Dante Fowler tore his ACL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Freeman had an article on bleacherreports.com where he named the Jags as one of the NFL franchises most convinced the Pats are cheaters (along with the usual suspects) and pleased now that they have been caught. Karma is a *****!

No, it would not count. Why would Jaguars waive Fowler? They do not need the roster spot.

Exactly. Plus apparently there was a good faith agreement with Fowler. He hadn't signed his rookie deal yet. I don't feel sorry for him. He's gonna get paid his money to rehab. Learn the NFL, playbook plus get paid? Not ideal, but he is not exactly an UDFA.

tough break for Fowler, and the first day of rookie camp too...wow!!!!!

Maybe , just maybe if he hadn't been told by the coaches to do something he shouldn't be doing he'd be fine right now. Karma. What a b*tch!

I'm in the "if they put one of yours in the hospital, you put one of theirs in the morgue" stage, so frankly I don't give a crap about what happens to any team or any player on any team. F'em all.

I'm in the "if they put one of yours in the hospital, you put one of theirs in the morgue" stage, so frankly I don't give a crap about what happens to any team or any player on any team. F'em all.

I agree, I don't root for injuries, but since this one happened, I just feel it's a damned shame that it wasn't an important Rat player.

Injury happened at full speed. Rookie mini camp isn't supposed to be full speed. Where is the investigation? Where is the OUTRAGE? If Malcom Brown got hurt we'd be stripped of the 2016 draft picks...all of them.

Injury happened at full speed. Rookie mini camp isn't supposed to be full speed. Where is the investigation? Where is the OUTRAGE? If Malcom Brown got hurt we'd be stripped of the 2016 draft picks...all of them.

Every single team in the NFL has some skeletons in their closet, some secrets that they keep in terms of bending the rules. It's truly sad that the rest of the world isn't intelligent enough to remember/figure that out when they start doling out shots at the Patriots.

I'm actually glad that Belichick isn't petty enough to waste his time with bringing others down. Remember after the MIA game in 2006 when the Dolphins had matched up the audio calls of Brady? When Belichick and Brady were asked about it, the only they said was that "we didn't play well enough," and that "Miami played a great game today." I wish other teams could follow that kind of old school example.

yup..if that was NE the story would lead espn for the next two weeks.

imagine if the pats piped in crowd noise or had someone texting from the owners box. lol total joke.
panthers/vikings were ****ing around with footballs and nobody cared.
patriots are held to a different standard. we are the most hated team in the history of sports.

yup..if that was NE the story would lead espn for the next two weeks.

imagine if the pats piped in crowd noise or had someone texting from the owners box. lol total joke.
panthers/vikings were ****ing around with footballs and nobody cared.
patriots are held to a different standard. we are the most hated team in the history of sports.

Anyone want to start a new sports websites? Dunno half of how to do it, but boy a fair and reasonable website would do wonders. The anti-ESPN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes