PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Terry Bradshaw better than Tom Brady???

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the frig do you know about Bradshaw Ballsack4ever, you never saw the man play, the guy was M-O-N-E-Y, something you have very little if any of.

How the Christ can you form an opinion about a player without ever seeing him play; you really are a peabrain, honest to Christ, you get dumber with every moronic thing that comes out of your piehole, try talking out of your south end instead, maybe it will make more sense................

That's just a personal attack and has nothing to do with the topic. The more names you call me, the more it makes you look like all of those names. Read that post and tell me it doesn't sound ridiculous.

Yep, never seen Bradshaw play, never seen any old game films on NFL network or ESPN for that matter. Never saw Lynn Swan bail him out time and time again. Never saw the Steel Curtain literally win all those SBs for the Steelers. You're right, and you would know this because you've been watching me behind my back for my entire life. Get a life pal.

That's just a personal attack and has nothing to do with the topic. The more names you call me, the more it makes you look like all of those names. Read that post and tell me it doesn't sound ridiculous.

Yep, never seen Bradshaw play, never seen any old game films on NFL network or ESPN for that matter. Never saw Lynn Swan bail him out time and time again. Never saw the Steel Curtain literally win all those SBs for the Steelers. You're right, and you would know this because you've been watching me behind my back for my entire life. Get a life pal.
you stupid clown.we know you haven't seen those teams or players play because you were not even born yetlol lol.god I've never seen anybody who loves to make an ass of himself like you do.lolololol don't stop its very amusing .

Last edited:
Ok, I get it; you watched some Super Bowl highlights and some clips on NFL Network and you came to the brilliant conclusion the Steelers won those Super Bowls strictly with defense. Check out some of the scores of those Super Bowls with the Cowboys you nitwit, they were shootouts, Christ are you friggin dense.

I WATCHED all of those Super Bowls as they happened, saw Terry on TV dozens of times ok you nimrod, so stop making an ass out of yourself by saying you came to this brilliant conclusion by watching some "clips", you are denegrating one of the best QB's to ever play the game.

The only person watching you behind your back is your boyfriend, so don't bend over to pick up the soap ok fudgie..................

Nooo.. the Pittsburgh Steelers, San Francisco 49ers and Denver Broncos won the Super Bowls. It wasn't the John Elways, Terry Bradshaws or Joe Montanas. Marino would've won championships with those teams any day. The sad reality for me is that Marino constantly made mediocre teams playoff caliber football teams.
That's because Miami's FO sucked then as it sucks now! They don't deserve **** after wasting a talent like Marino by never surrounding him with the right people! Well.......I guess you can't blame it all on them as the Patriot's helped to prevent him from getting there once or twice.:D
BTW....how old were you when marino retired?

Ok, I get it; you watched some Super Bowl highlights and some clips on NFL Network and you came to the brilliant conclusion the Steelers won those Super Bowls strictly with defense. Check out some of the scores of those Super Bowls with the Cowboys you nitwit, they were shootouts, Christ are you friggin dense.

I WATCHED all of those Super Bowls as they happened, saw Terry on TV dozens of times ok you nimrod, so stop making an ass out of yourself by saying you came to this brilliant conclusion by watching some "clips", you are denegrating one of the best QB's to ever play the game.

The only person watching you behind your back is your boyfriend, so don't bend over to pick up the soap ok fudgie..................
His name is Mangenious.

Hey flaming jack@$$,
Are you aware your boy frankenstein had the lowest passer rating throughout the Colts playoff run of any QB to have won a SB since the passing rules were changed in 1977? (That includes Trent Dilfer). Are you aware that young frankenstein had the lowest passer rating of any Qb ever to have won SB MVP? Do you realize that by the numbers he was a total embarassment? If so, wherein lies his "greatness"? I'm sure you would say, "well, he won, didn't he?" To that I reply, "Exactly, fool. That's what we've been saying for years." Am I going to have to rip off your head and crap down your throat again, or will you slink away and leave "football talk" to your betters? Oh, and take the horseshoe out of your @$$, (ock$u(ker.

Holy crap man, I hate Peytom Manning too, but I have no plans to rip any heads off or crap down any throats. Chillax.

Okay but it's not like they are the only 2 teams in the league. You have to play a few games before you actually reach the Super Bowl. Pretty sure the defesne had a bit to do with that.

That's because Miami's FO sucked then as it sucks now! They don't deserve **** after wasting a talent like Marino by never surrounding him with the right people! Well.......I guess you can't blame it all on them as the Patriot's helped to prevent him from getting there once or twice.:D
BTW....how old were you when marino retired?

Pretty much right. We relied on the passing game every single game, why a running back was never successful is beyond me. But then again, we all know what happend to Sammy Smith.

I was 12.

You're calling him a troll! If you can't handle the obvious responses to your stupid ??? on a Patriot's forum, then either get off this forum or pull your head out of your ***** and enjoy the sunlight!

This isn't a specific Patriot's forum in here...did you read that this section is called VISITING LOCKER ROOM? What does that suggest to you? Does it suggest that the owners of PAtsfan.com are INVITING opposing fans to come and post? The main board is out *there* if you just want to hear Pat fans view of the world. THat being said, of course any visiting fans have to have a thick skin, because the Pat trolls will come into even the visiting locker room to steal the bars of soap and towels...lol.

I mean, he does have more rings than Brady, and that is the only indicator of
a QB's greatness isn't it??? :rolleyes:

Infact, that should also give him the edge over Marino, Young, Manning, and Elway

This year Brady gets his "Lynn Swann", so we'll see. Seeing how Brady has done just as much with less weapons, Brady is better.

Trenchfoot, you are the most anal human being I have ever come across, enough already rattling off the rules of the forum.

What a treat being in school with you must have been, asking the teacher 5,000 times WHAT EXACTLY are our homework instructions because I didn't quite get it the first 4,999 times..................

Trenchfoot, you are the most anal human being I have ever come across, enough already rattling off the rules of the forum.

What a treat being in school with you must have been, asking the teacher 5,000 times WHAT EXACTLY are our homework instructions because I didn't quite get it the first 4,999 times..................

He was probably the Fascist hall monitor. If you littered a gum wrapper, he'd slap ten demerits on you.

Attachments

• 1010_hall_monitor_cartman.jpg
    1010_hall_monitor_cartman.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 46
How about post-season stats?? I'll take QB #1....

Post-season records and statistics QB #1

• NFL record for most consecutive wins in post season: 10 (broke record of Green Bay's Bart Starr).
  • Most consecutive post season wins (college and professional combined): 12
  • 12-2 record in the post-season
  • 486 passes attempted
  • 295 passes completed
  • 3217 passing yards (229.8 ypg)
  • 20 passing touchdowns
  • 9 passes intercepted
  • 54 passes attempted per interception
  • 2 Super Bowl MVP awards
  • 3 Super Bowl victories
Most completions in a Super Bowl (32 in Super Bowl XXXVIII)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post-season QB #2

• 475 passes attempted
  • 290 passes completed
  • 3,495 passing yards
  • 18 passing touchdowns
  • 15 passes intercepted
  • 7-6 postseason record
  • 31.667 passes attempted per interception
  • ------------------------------

No, here in NE we go by stats too. It's just that we realize that you have two of the best receivers in the game, while in the past 4 years or so we've had one of the worst. This year we should really see how good Brady really is. If he doesn't put up the great stats, I dont care, I'd still take him any day over Peyton Manning without thinking about it.

If your team had 1:30 left to score a touchdown, you can't honestly tell me you'd take Manning over Brady. If you did, I'd laugh at you.

I would expect most people to take Brady in this situation but, Peyton's starting to come around. The largest comeback in championship game history against the team that he had come up short against so many times has got to count for something in terms of clutchness.

Plus, its not like Tom's been incredibly clutch these last two years.

I would expect most people to take Brady in this situation but, Peyton's starting to come around. The largest comeback in championship game history against the team that he had come up short against so many times has got to count for something in terms of clutchness.

Plus, its not like Tom's been incredibly clutch these last two years.

i agree 100 percent

.........the truth has set you free, child........;)

IT counts for nothing regarding clutchness, stop looking at things through Dolts colored glasses, the Patriots defense was a shell of itself during the season due to injuries and illness. We had third stringers in there, guys I had never heard of prior to the game.

If Frankenstein had done what he did vs our first stringers, you'd have a point, but he did not, so you do not, end of story.

IT counts for nothing regarding clutchness, stop looking at things through Dolts colored glasses, the Patriots defense was a shell of itself during the season due to injuries and illness. We had third stringers in there, guys I had never heard of prior to the game.

If Frankenstein had done what he did vs our first stringers, you'd have a point, but he did not, so you do not, end of story.

Yeah, and if the pats hadn't been allowed to MUG our players in 03 and 04, they never would have beaten us..........;)

Hey, thats fun.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Back