PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Is Bill Belichick "arrogant"? If so why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense intended, but is English your first language?

Oh, he asked me to write that for him ;)

Well I think he's arrogant. He walks around like he runs the place sticking his nose in everyones business.

that's right.....I forgot

still my bigger point was the lack of prep by the starters during the preseason. not saying they should be out there for all of it, but I think there should have been more preseason prep

Where do you come up with this crap? You need to change your screen name to Wild Conjecture, or maybe Unfounded Supposition.

How about Jets Troll?
As I indicated earlier, he's Mr. Coffee from the Yankees message board NYYfans.com. Since there's obviously nothing wrong with his baseball team these days, he's here to tell us what's wrong with our football team.

Are we seriously examining potential personality traits of our head coach just because our team is 3-3? What the hell has gotten into you people.

So you agree I am right, since what I was responding to was you saying it was a play calling issue, and you are now saying it was a bad decision by Brady.
Your comment that I objected to:

Perhaps you should pay more attention to what you are saying instead of filling the pages with attempts to insult and attack me.
You may actually have something to say if you can get over the defensive posture that you need to demean people for pointing out flaws in your opinions. Of course, you will probably just choose to toss another insult at me, as if it accomplishes anything other than make you look stupid.

LMFAO..........a call made is not just a playcall in a huddle..... a call made is also describes a decision made at a precise moment. but thank you for selectively deciding to not use your ability to understand or paraphrase. you should move on before making yourself look even more ignorant

Where do you come up with this crap? You need to change your screen name to Wild Conjecture, or maybe Unfounded Supposition.

it is pretty evident whne I watch the game that preparation is or was an issue maybe even focus

the fact that both the QB and the HC allowed 15 seconds to pass in a moment like that makes you wonder what they were thinking or if they were thinking at all

As I indicated earlier, he's Mr. Coffee from the Yankees message board NYYfans.com. Since there's obviously nothing wrong with his baseball team these days, he's here to tell us what's wrong with our football team.

look at the 2 head up arse homers....LMFAO

talk about 2 nitwits holding on with white knuckles to a moment long ago

Last edited:
LMFAO..........a call made is not just a playcall in a huddle..... a call made is also describes a decision made at a precise moment. but thank you for selectively deciding to not use your ability to understand or paraphrase. you should move on before making yourself look even more ignorant

LOL at that moving on advice. The old do as I say not as I do approach...

LOL at that moving on advice. The old do as I say not as I do approach...

I've moved on in the past......a few of the homers around here should learn to do the same

but thanks for your advice

go look at the play yourself....in retrospect it was clear from the snap that the decision was already made.......and then look at the wide open woodhead in front of him in the same field of view

I se your general perspective being from the same realm as theirs in that you search for the sensible positive reasoning as to why the team and the staff does what it does. you have responded to me with valid counterpoints and I have changed my stance to agree with you...that how sense in dialogue works. I let go and move on

these nitwits are insulting on a simple 'because I said so' mentality without bringing any valid points

Last edited:
look at the 2 head up arse homers....LMFAO

talk about 2 nitwits holding on with white knuckles to a moment long ago
Change the "2" above to "Yankee fans" and you're right on the money.

Now, there's a clever rejoinder...name-calling:the last refuge of the desperately incapable.

LOL.....was that what you were doing when calling me a Jets fan a dozen or so posts ago?

keep going...you do such a good job of describing yourself

LOL.....was that what you were doing when calling me a Jets fan a dozen or so posts ago?

keep going...you do such a good job of describing yourself
Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio...see ya...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft