PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If Mangini is fired should the Patriots rehire him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the most stupid question I have ever seen.

Well, believe what you wish, but I heard a rumor that the only reason Eric left in the first place is because Kraft refused to put a Krispy Kream at Patriots Place.

Mangini would be more comfortable in a position with NFL Films.

I will (grudgingly) give Fredo credit for this...you could just see that he HATES having Favre on the team. Every time they showed him after Brett "just dropped back and had some fun" he was either rolling his eyes or saying "Who the f*ck is he throwing to?"

Seeing Brett Favre get traded was interesting. Seeing Brett Favre get outright cut would be awesome.

I will (grudgingly) give Fredo credit for this...you could just see that he HATES having Favre on the team. Every time they showed him after Brett "just dropped back and had some fun" he was either rolling his eyes or saying "Who the f*ck is he throwing to?"

Exactly. His publicly displayed disdain and contempt for Favre's mind-numbingly atrocious 'decision making' (if you could call it that) was frakin' hilarious to watch. He must feel that the gods have cursed him to humiliate him and destroy his career as Favre goes out there and "just has fun" as Madden and all those Farve fellating ballwashers drone on and on.

I think you'll see an MTV Reality TV series called "Bill Belichick's new BFF" before you see Mangini back on the Pats.

If he is fired, there's no way the Patriots will be able to outbid ESPN for Mangini's services. The nation needs to hear his "expert" analysis.

Exactly. His publicly displayed disdain and contempt for Favre's mind-numbingly atrocious 'decision making' (if you could call it that) was frakin' hilarious to watch. He must feel that the gods have cursed him to humiliate him and destroy his career as Favre goes out there and "just has fun" as Madden and all those Farve fellating ballwashers drone on and on.

didnt he name is son after favre ? that itself tells you about mangini.....

didnt he name is son after favre ? that itself tells you about mangini.....

yeah no kidding, that decision was like getting a bad tattoo. totally impulsive.

Maybe Belichick gives him his old job back as Ball Boy?

:rofl:

Sorry - couldn't help myself. But hey, if there's speculation of Romeo returning, why not our previous Defensive Coordinator? ;)

Just trying to find SOME form of humor admid the disappointment of not making the playoffs. This probably earns me my first "Practice Squad" post but it's worth the risk.
Are you out of your ****ing mind Joe? :confused: This must be a joke. I don't want the mother fu@#$%# weasal of a rat basterd anywere near the Pats. Let him stay the coach of the RATS. That way hes the gift that keeps on giving. Giving the seasons away that is. Or if i have to come up with something else, i'd say work the consession stands at the Meadowlands plenty of hamburgers.

Last edited:
I would say hire him as the Best Boy but I'm pretty positive that the team and coaching staff would actually want to eat some of the doughnuts in the team meetings.

I hear Kraft is looking to start up the Patriots China scouting bureau.

Maybe we could send him there. ;) (If still feeling real revenge oriented; give him a business class ticket routed through Singapore and a special bonus block of hash in his suitcase. :eek: )

Hell yeah! Bring him back! Hire him to be the "head" snow plow guy. When the Patriots have an important field goal to kick in a heavy snow game, send him out on his plow to give Gost a nice smooth kicking surface!

If Mangina's teeth were on fire, I wouldn't pee in his mouth.

I would consider rehiring him only as a DB coach......it is the only place he was ever successful

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Maybe Belichick gives him his old job back as Ball Boy?

:rofl:

Sorry - couldn't help myself. But hey, if there's speculation of Romeo returning, why not our previous Defensive Coordinator? ;)

Just trying to find SOME form of humor admid the disappointment of not making the playoffs. This probably earns me my first "Practice Squad" post but it's worth the risk.

No. Not today. Not tomorrow. Not in a million years. He needs the French razor.

Maybe he'll hop aboard the "Cleveland Steamer" ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft