PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

If Mangini is fired should the Patriots rehire him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Belichick hasn't won any Super Bowls since Mangini left. Maybe Belichick should give him a job. LOL.

Seriously though, Mangini is only 37 years old. I still think he could become a really good coach someday. He'll probably learn from this and be better for it.

Maybe Belichick gives him his old job back as Ball Boy?

:rofl:

Sorry - couldn't help myself. But hey, if there's speculation of Romeo returning, why not our previous Defensive Coordinator? ;)

Just trying to find SOME form of humor admid the disappointment of not making the playoffs. This probably earns me my first "Practice Squad" post but it's worth the risk.

I was a little nervous this was a serious thread

Belichick hasn't won any Super Bowls since Mangini left. Maybe Belichick should give him a job. LOL.

Seriously though, Mangini is only 37 years old. I still think he could become a really good coach someday. He'll probably learn from this and be better for it.

I'd be suprised if any team besides the Lions offered him a job after that stunt he pulled with Spygate. Every team has their dirty little secrets that they don't want leaked out by a known rat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back