PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

I was wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread reminds me of the story about my friend's mother who ran a stop sign and then drove to the police station to report herself.

Last edited:
55924413.jpg

When are you gonna eat your crow? You were ready to start the galloping chicken quicker than anyone on this board. There's either two people posting from your account or you have multiple personalities.

Don't be an ass, he's being all mea culpa what more do you want, him to commit seppuku?

I have to admit that never occurred to me, however, now that you bring it up...........

When are you gonna eat your crow? You were ready to start the galloping chicken quicker than anyone on this board. There's either two people posting from your account or you have multiple personalities.

im eating it now

its delicious

im an idiot

long live BB

Brady is still by far the best option to lead this team and I jumped the gun in suggesting that at the beginning of the season it was time to move past him.
You weren't wrong at the time. 37 year old Brady was not playing well at all and was not acting like a leader. He flat out quit in the 2nd half of the Chiefs game. He was pouting and selfish and you had every reason to feel the way you did. Brady finally pulled his head out of his ass, stopped feeling sorry for himself and started to play to his potential. It's amazing how all those "stiff" receivers are suddenly viable now isn't it??
Belichick will hang onto Brady through next season and then it's adios Tommy. In the big picture nothing has really changed.

Lou Merloni giving it to human troll Tim Benz on this issue was very entertaining.

You weren't wrong at the time. 37 year old Brady was not playing well at all and was not acting like a leader. He flat out quit in the 2nd half of the Chiefs game. He was pouting and selfish and you had every reason to feel the way you did. Brady finally pulled his head out of his ass, stopped feeling sorry for himself and started to play to his potential. It's amazing how all those "stiff" receivers are suddenly viable now isn't it?? Belichick will hang onto Brady through next season and then it's adios Tommy. In the big picture nothing has really changed.
Don't put lemon in your coffee! You are entitled to your opinion, of course, but this has nothing at all to do with reality.

You weren't wrong at the time. 37 year old Brady was not playing well at all and was not acting like a leader. He flat out quit in the 2nd half of the Chiefs game. He was pouting and selfish and you had every reason to feel the way you did. Brady finally pulled his head out of his ass, stopped feeling sorry for himself and started to play to his potential. It's amazing how all those "stiff" receivers are suddenly viable now isn't it??
Belichick will hang onto Brady through next season and then it's adios Tommy. In the big picture nothing has really changed.

Ya because those two loses were all on Brady.

I think this post should be stickied considering the recent flurry of threads now that the Pats have returned to winning consistently, and considering the countless number of people who were wrong.

Everyone can post in here instead of starting a new thread whenever someone feels compelled to clear their conscious.

I was right there with you. I wasn't ready to pull the plug on Brady, but the pedestrian-to-awful first four games of the season punctuated by the worst loss I've ever seen had me thinking this was the beginning of the end and the Pats were an 8-8 or 9-7 team.

Just goes to show you what a difference consistency in the OL and a healthy Gronk make. I've never been happier to be wrong. :)
Short memory if you see that's game as the worst you've ever seen. True it was awful but we've seen some serious stinkers before. 31-0 against the Bills, 2006 goose egg vs. Dolphins, 2009 vs. Saints, wild card destruction vs. Ravens. There's been some really bad ones. I thought the Ravens wild card game was the worst of all given the stage and the fact that we didn't come to play at all in the playoffs. People calling for Brady's head were being totally moronic. It's like they had not watched the past 13 years. The team has played terrible games in the past and roared back to life the very next week. There has been a pattern of it through the years.

On the virtue of this post alone, I hereby nominate you for the Ignore Hall of Fame. Congrats!!!

TRANSLATION

Hey Pal

Look at my post history. I'm just as dumb as you....I hope nobody notices.

Let me post some complete nonsense to give you cover so we all don't look as clueless as Deus.

I can look just as arrogant.

This is exactly where you clown car types keep falling time after time after time.

Anyone can see the present and past.....because it's there. You're complete inability to learn from it and project the future is why this site gets absurd so many times.

How many years have to go by before it dawns that the O Line straightens out?

How many times does Denver need a beat down before it dawns their offense cannot handle a physical secondary playing tight coverage?

Let's see this week if Bedard has learned anything.

TRANSLATION

Hey Pal

Look at my post history. I'm just as dumb as you....I hope nobody notices.

Let me post some complete nonsense to give you cover so we all don't look as clueless as Deus.

I can look just as arrogant.

This is exactly where you clown car types keep falling time after time after time.

Anyone can see the present and past.....because it's there. You're complete inability to learn from it and project the future is why this site gets absurd so many times.

How many years have to go by before it dawns that the O Line straightens out?

How many times does Denver need a beat down before it dawns their offense cannot handle a physical secondary playing tight coverage?

Let's see this week if Bedard has learned anything.

The mistake by the lake continues.

"Anyone can see the present and past.....because it's there."

Perhaps we should call you Gandhi from Cleveland?? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Someone call ESPN... I believe they are missing one of their writers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Back