PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

i Cannot bear reading the GARBAGE from you people...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a fan of......... so now I can start my thread with this my 10th post.

loloooooooo is a Jets fan.
machinegun.gif

Last week the Pats were the worst team in the league, I know more than half of you expected them to lose to the steelers but not after they win we are back to the "Brady is GOAT" and "Pats are unstoppable" threads after last weeks "Trade Brady fire Belichick" threads....

Seriously, i don't know why I even come here anymore with these fairweather fans.

I'm not here to bag on you, just to make a general statement. Again, nothing personal.

The internet message board, regardless of the team or sport being discussed, has become the voice of the fan.

God knows, fans aren't always the most rational people, and often times carry such a wishy-washy view on players that hearing their opinions/reading their posts is almost like watching a bi-polar roller coaster in motion. It's almost comical to see these people flip flop in ways that would make even the most arduous politician impressed.

With each message board, as is the case with each fan, you'll have a 50-50 split.

50 percent are rational and realize that players ARE human, do have bad plays and bad games, and no matter how good the team is, losses happen and players err.

The other 50 percent are irrational to the core, expect perfection every PLAY, let alone every game and anything short of that is considered a failure; and the player "coming up short" is a stiff, a bum, a bust or needs moved outside of the organization.

Trust me, it isn't just this board or this team trust me. I've seen it with the Red Sox, where Jacoby Ellsbury went from the second coming of Ty Cobb one play to a lousy scrub who should be in A ball the next.

The Bruins? Tim Thomas has gone from best goalie in the NHL to waste of a roster spot in one period.

Celtics? Kevin Garnett is Christ Almighty one quarter, old, washed up and overrated the next.

My best suggestion to you is to enjoy the ride, chuckle at the bi-polar roller coaster folk and enjoy reading the quality posts of those who aren't all over the map. This board has plenty of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes