PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

i Cannot bear reading the GARBAGE from you people...

Status
Not open for further replies.
"pheonix111....I am really starting to loathe tom Brady. He is below average at this point, Dink and dunk with no deep ball. Maybe its the.injury, maybe not. But he always starts yelling at the rest of the offense despite the fact that its him who can't execute like a professional quarterback.
This is Brady 2.0, since injury very inconsistent with accuracy. Can't see where those that think he is still better than Manning are.coming"

D-Money "BB should let a defensive coordinator come in here.I dont want him handling this defense anymore.Give someone else a chance"

Originally Posted by SanAngeloState View Post
Brady #22 all time or whatever? Are you serious? Mankins worth 8m per? Ba ha ha. Ludicrous. They know brady has no deep ball. Just a dinker and dunker.
Brady cares about his supermodel wife ( who will dump him when he can't win anymore) and his girlish hair cut. He is a disgrace otu there.

Will these do...i have others.

You forgot this gem ...
http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/10/696381-logan-mankins-run-game.html

when it's over 50% of the board I can't help but call everyone out. I didn't say the board sucks, it's the people in it. people need to make up their minds whether they think the pats are good or not

If you think the board is that ridiculous, you should find another board more to your liking. That's what alternatives are for, after all.

when it's over 50% of the board I can't help but call everyone out. I didn't say the board sucks, it's the people in it. people need to make up their minds whether they think the pats are good or not

Dude....... you are a professional troll. Time to take a walk and go somewhere else, mmmkay?

If you think the board is that ridiculous, you should find another board more to your liking. That's what alternatives are for, after all.

I've gone to Rams boards that are alot more civil, but I'm not a Rams fan. I wish Pats fans would change but that isn't happening so I'm stuck here.

Dude....... you are a professional troll. Time to take a walk and go somewhere else, mmmkay?

i was waiting for this... Can't go one day without being called a troll for stating facts... I love how this word is thrown around as if it's nothing... the word means nothing kid, all because of people like you.

I've gone to Rams boards that are alot more civil, but I'm not a Rams fan. I wish Pats fans would change but that isn't happening so I'm stuck here.

i was waiting for this... Can't go one day without being called a troll for stating facts... I love how this word is thrown around as if it's nothing... the word means nothing kid, all because of people like you.

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CLOSE MY BROWSER.
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT CLICK ON PATSFANS FORUMS.
AHH!!

I'M STUCK.
SAVE ME FROM READING THIS GARBAGE I DON'T WANT TO READ.
I CAN'T NOT POST THIS THREAD AND THEN POST AND READ MORE.
AHH!!!

Seriously. You're a ******* moron.

Look, obviously, you're the computer version of the local whino who swerves into the corner bar looking to fight all the patrons.

Whatever "issues" you have in your life that so compels you to do this, I hope you can slay those demons, my friend.

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CLOSE MY BROWSER.
I DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT CLICK ON PATSFANS FORUMS.
AHH!!

I'M STUCK.
SAVE ME FROM READING THIS GARBAGE I DON'T WANT TO READ.
I CAN'T NOT POST THIS THREAD AND THEN POST AND READ MORE.
AHH!!!

Seriously. You're a ******* moron.

cool
Look, obviously, you're the computer version of the local whino who swerves into the corner bar looking to fight all the patrons.

Whatever "issues" you have in your life that so compels you to do this, I hope you can slay those demons, my friend.

my issue is the fairweather fans we have here... it's not hard to fix the problem if the mods put these jokers on check.. not hard, just look at their posts, if they are a fairweather fan, ban them for a month and they will get the clue

Can a mod ban this guy? Like now. I don't want to have to come on here after games and here this guy telling us how bad we suck.

Plus his name is damn loloooooooooooo, of course he's a troll.

Instead of talking about the game, we're in a pointless argument with this fool. Just what trolls want.

Last edited:
cool

my issue is the fairweather fans we have here... it's not hard to fix the problem if the mods put these jokers on check.. not hard, just look at their posts, if they are a fairweather fan, ban them for a month and they will get the clue

You're a ******* moron.

Are you starting to understand what a troll is?

Can a mod ban this guy? Like now. I don't want to have to come on here after games and here this guy telling us how bad we suck.

Plus his name is damn loloooooooooooo, of course he's a troll.

Instead of talking about the game, we're in a pointless argument with this fool. Just what trolls want.

and your name is pessemistic pete, and you are another one of them fairweather fans.

cool

Maybe you should start your own website of like-minded people.

That way you would not have to suffer so greatly.

I care deeply about you and I'm here to help.

Maybe you should start your own website of like-minded people.

That way you would not have to suffer so greatly.

I care deeply about you and I'm here to help.

No, I like hearing 2nd opinions, You are fre to say what you want, to a point. What I dont like is people saying one thing, then next week be on the total opposite side on the next like the fairweather fans... I dont see how anybody can stand them

No, I like hearing 2nd opinions, You are fre to say what you want, to a point. What I dont like is people saying one thing, then next week be on the total opposite side on the next like the fairweather fans... I dont see how anybody can stand them

It's words on a computer screen, you'll get over it and live.

I love this site because of the 25% which is insight and analysis about the Patriots that I can't get anywhere else - - faster and more accessible than any other resource. The rest won't give you or me the flu or anything.

I suggest you worry and fret about bigger things and try not to take on the patrons of the corner bar after having more than a few.

and your name is pessemistic pete, and you are another one of them fairweather fans.

I'm a fairweather thread? The first thread I made after the Cleveland loss was reminding everyone we have the best record in the NFL and I have been supporting Brady for MVP for weeks now.

You're just a troll.

I agree with him.

Most of you are a bunch of whiny ****ies.

When we lose, you all go around the ******* forum *****ing and moaning about how the next game is going to be a loss.
Go back through all the threads that were active this week and count how many ******* times you see someone saying "we're losing to the steelers, hopefully we'll win one of these next three games."

What the **** kind of **** is that?
People who aren't fans of this team admit Brady has a chance to win every game he plays and most of you already penciled down the Steelers as a loss? What the ****?

So what if they lost a game? How does that qualify them for a loss on the next game?
Go be a fan of a team that wins every game they play.

Whenever we win just one ******* game, you guys hand this team a superbowl ring.
Whenever we lose just one ******* game, you start to wonder if the Bills will have a better record than us.

**** off.

You're the worst kind of poster. Someone who is obviously enraged by coming into these forums, yet continues to come onto the forums just to rage.

Seriously man. If you don't like it, don't log on. Is your life really that insignificant where you need this online forum to enjoy yourself.

Come on man. Grow up a little bit.

"I can't bear reading this garbage. I should totally sign on right now and read more garbage." See how paradoxical that is? You probably don't.

this...TS,
GTFO_Jungle.gif

Last edited:
There is no way people who don't understand peoples gloomy outlooks are Boston sports fans. If you are you would understand why people feel that way. Boston sports team have historically built you up to let you down hard and it has been like that until recently, so they are expecting it to happen again and it did (Bruins last season). So, if you are not a fan of Boston sports and just the Patriots you may not understand but if you are then you are a dumba$$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back