PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hernandez attacked fellow inmate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Potentially, he could be--although I think this may be an example of the media blowing things out of proportion. I think lesser sanctions are probably more likely for this instance, although that's just an opinion of course.

"Bristol County Sheriff Thomas Hodgson would not confirm who started the brawl, but said neither inmate needed medical attention and that the punchout was over within one minute.

Following our investigation, we'll be able to determine if one or both of the inmates will get any disciplinary action, from a rule violation to administrative discipline or it could rise to criminal charges if it's determined that one was involved in directly assaulting and battering another inmate," Hodgson told the News on Wednesday."

Read more: Aaron Hernandez jailhouse fight involved handcuffed inmate: report* - NY Daily News

Thanks for the info

hiss fit..... what the phuck are you talking about?

Hissy fit...like THIS ------------------>
|
|
v

hissyfit.jpg

as opposed to MY favorite...the Hussy fit....

images

images

lmfao ! Gotcha. I bet AH would give away one of his attorneys to have 10 minutes with that back woods hussy :D

Latest news in The Prisoner's ongoing crime saga…

Victims' families in the double drive by killing are suing The Prisoner, despite no indictment as of yet.

What's an interesting new development is that their lawyer claims he has additional new witnesses to that shooting.

Lawyer in Aaron Hernandez suit cites ?other witnesses? | Boston Herald

I do not think they will indict him until after the Lloyd case has a verdict.

Does Hernandez have any money left? He made $2.378 million on his last contract, $9.25 million of a bonus, and probably another $1-$2 million in earnings, workout bonuses, etc. He had endorsement deals with Puma and Muscle Milk but I am not sure how much they paid.

Latest news in The Prisoner's ongoing crime saga…

Victims' families in the double drive by killing are suing The Prisoner, despite no indictment as of yet.

What's an interesting new development is that their lawyer claims he has additional new witnesses to that shooting.

Lawyer in Aaron Hernandez suit cites ?other witnesses? | Boston Herald

I believe the standard of evidence is different in a civil suit than in a criminal suit.. remember the brouhaha about OJ Simpson after he was acquitted in civil court, but found liable in a civil suit filed by the family.

The grand jury has been convened and is ongoing, so they have been reviewing the evidence all along.. if they do indict him, do you expect them to keep it secret for a very long time???

I do not see it, if and when they indict him it will be known quickly, as this is evidence of the performance of the DA's office... or it will be presented this way. It is more about political expediency than common sense...

It's the East Coast OJ case....books, movies, magazine articles...Hernandez is going to keep a lot of people in the chips profiting off his crimes.

Does Hernandez have any money left? He made $2.378 million on his last contract, $9.25 million of a bonus, and probably another $1-$2 million in earnings, workout bonuses, etc. He had endorsement deals with Puma and Muscle Milk but I am not sure how much they paid.

His house isn't that expensive relative to his after tax earnings.
Maybe he spent it all on rental cars, bling and his extensive gun collection!

The grand jury has been convened and is ongoing, so they have been reviewing the evidence all along.. if they do indict him, do you expect them to keep it secret for a very long time???

I do not see it, if and when they indict him it will be known quickly, as this is evidence of the performance of the DA's office... or it will be presented this way. It is more about political expediency than common sense...

I think that the belief is that Lloyd was killed for his knowledge of the 2012 homicide. I do not think they have enough for an indictment but information gathered during the trial may give them enough to indict for the 2012 case.

I am not a legal expert so I could be way off; I am not even sure if they are permitted to use the information gathered during a trial in a future case.

His house isn't that expensive relative to his after tax earnings.
Maybe he spent it all on rental cars, bling and his extensive gun collection!

Rental cars, guns, angle dust, weed, Phillies, bubble gum, strippers, crash pad/drug dens, etc. those things might sound cheap, but they add up over time.

He's considered prison rich. Reports say Aaron is the envy of other prisoners due to his significant net worth: 2 cartons of cigarettes, a box of hundred grand bars, 3 pseudo grilled cheese kits and 12 hours of TV privilege......

images

Sure, ok, Backwoods Hussy is good, I'll give you that. But it doesn't hold a candle to 'Hill Billy In High Heels' or the not to be missed 'Trailer Tramp'.

So why isn't he being charged with assault?

High security prisons are a violent and uncivilized environment (largely by design). We have two prisoners, most likely, doing generational prison terms who have some sort of violent confrontation. It's unreasonable, IMHO, for this to become a function of the criminal court system. And if that is the case it's a an appalling waste of resources. IMHO, short of a few specific instances/actions by prisoners, these things are best kept far away from the judicial system and instead left entirely to prison administration.

As a society if we want to make the logical business like decision to have prisons be overall highly disciplined and as civilized as possible (for example: Japan's prison system), I'd be for having the court system process apply here. But until then if we are going to lock prisoners in a highly violent and uncivilized atmosphere where being violent is virtually a requirement for survival, having district attorneys prosecute cases where one prisoner punches another (even if the punchee was unready for it) is an unworkable and illogical use of resources.

I think that the belief is that Lloyd was killed for his knowledge of the 2012 homicide. I do not think they have enough for an indictment but information gathered during the trial may give them enough to indict for the 2012 case.

I am not a legal expert so I could be way off; I am not even sure if they are permitted to use the information gathered during a trial in a future case.
I highly doubt that they'll wait until after the Llyod case plays out. They will want to use the Llyod angle to help receive a guilty verdict, and the fact that the 2 cases tie into each other would be damning. It would help their case, not hinder it.

They have claimed as of a week or so ago that the investigation and grand jury process is really heating up, so we'll have to see. Keep in mind the old adage is that "you can indict a ham sandwich" from the prosecution angle--so yes, I do expect them to indict him at some point.

There are many grand juries who convene for months at a time, and especially under these kind of bizarre circumstances (another open case, TONS of people to hear and question, ongoing investigations, people dying who'd have been in front of them, people like Alexander Bradley racking up new charges by dumping 11 bullets into the front of the club, etc). This is one hell of a complicated situation from both standpoints, and there's a possibility they are really hoping that Bradley helps in some way as well.

They already have lots of evidence though. They have the murder weapon, the vehicle used, and a few different camera angles from the garage and street. On top of that they've had a witness who lived identify Hernandez as of last October. They are gathering their evidence and presenting it, but it may take another couple/few months.

I believe the standard of evidence is different in a civil suit than in a criminal suit.. remember the brouhaha about OJ Simpson after he was acquitted in civil court, but found liable in a civil suit filed by the family.

Like you said Darryl, they are night and day different. The burden of proof is insanely higher for criminal cases, and therefore (obviously) much lower for civil cases.

If I remember correctly civil cases use the old "51%" rule where even if it's basically split on the fence, as long as the plaintiff has shown a 51/49 difference, they normally get the case. Obviously, that wouldn't be true for criminal cases, as the high standard needs to be met "beyond a reasonable doubt," or "beyond a shadow of a doubt."

I would expect that with the filing of the civil case, we may see some things leaked out/hinted, and it sounds like that's already started due to the "they have more witnesses than they are admitting to" line from the attorney for the plaintiffs.

In the legal world do not see one having much to do with the other, even though they may be connected they are very distinct as are the players involved... do you tell the relatives of the Boston case that AH will not be prosecuted, because of what happened to Odyn Lloyd??

I also believe the evidence can be shared by the two cases if he is indicted..

Most of what happens hereon is about politics, and justice will take a bad seat. This matter will be newsworthy and will attract a lot of national media, and whoever the AG is will get a lot of face time... giving the impression that he or she is doing a good job and we are all safer because of their actions.

The conviction of AH will be a resume highlight for whoever does it...

It's the East Coast OJ case....books, movies, magazine articles...Hernandez is going to keep a lot of people in the chips profiting off his crimes.

If Vinny from Jersey Shore is put on roids he'd be a shoe in for the lead role

vinny_jersey_shore_answer_5_xlarge.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back