Not open for further replies.

Kontradiction

On my retirement tour.
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Didn't see this posted and I can't remember which thread it was where people were debating about whether or not prisoners could rape professional athletes, but it seems our old buddy A-Hern attacked another inmate. Report is saying that Hernandez owned.

Report: Former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez attacked another inmate at Bristol County Jail | masslive.com

TMZ Sports is reporting that former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez, who is being held at Bristol County Jail without bail, attacked another inmate while walking down a hallway.

Hernandez, who is usually kept in solitary confinement, was reportedly being moved down a hallway when he came into contact with another inmate, who Hernandez reportedly attacked.

TMZ is saying that Hernandez "recognized the other inmate and launched into an attack -- beating the other man up pretty badly," and that "one source says the other guy had been harassing Aaron nonstop."

Hernandez has been charged with first-degree murder in the death of former semipro football player Odin Lloyd as well as multiple weapons charges. Hernandez is being held without bail.

Still a POS. I honestly don't care what happens to him at this point in regards to news stories. He's not a Patriot and is a scum of a human.

Didn't see this posted and I can't remember which thread it was where people were debating about whether or not prisoners could rape professional athletes, but it seems our old buddy A-Hern attacked another inmate. Report is saying that Hernandez owned.

Report: Former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez attacked another inmate at Bristol County Jail | masslive.com

I do wonder how much Hernandez’s camp had to cough up to get the person in the hallway at the same time for him. He was just reminding all those people who compare Colt Lyerla to him that he is one of a kind.

There goes the idea that AH was gonna be anyone's ***** in the slammer ...

There goes the idea that AH was gonna be anyone's ***** in the slammer ...

I never thought that was a possibility Hernandez is a big dude with an obvious propensity for violence.

I would have been more shocked if Hernandez lost the fight, good for him embracing his new lifestyle.

Considering Hernandez is usually kept in solitary, anyone could "make fun of him" and feel safe. Not everyone in prison is "buff" either, even though Hernandez looks like he lost a lot of weight, his upbringing (rough life, probably fought a lot) and the fact that he spent time as an NFL athlete, he's probably a better fighter than the standard prison inmate.

Not surprised he'd win fights at all.

Considering Hernandez is usually kept in solitary, anyone could "make fun of him" and feel safe. Not everyone in prison is "buff" either, even though Hernandez looks like he lost a lot of weight, his upbringing (rough life, probably fought a lot) and the fact that he spent time as an NFL athlete, he's probably a better fighter than the standard prison inmate.

He's definitely lost some size but I'm willing to bet AH is still bigger and stronger then most in their.

I don't think it matters how big or athletic he might be. He crosses the wrong person and he is toast. I think they call it a shank.

I said I would have been surprised if he lost it. I am not at all surprised he won, especially in county jail, most of those inmates are short bid junkies. Truthfully the inmate deserved to get his ass beat, he was giving a guy who had it all and killed his own friend, Hernandez’s driveway obviously doesn’t go all the way to the street, anyone who is willingly ******* with him is asking for trouble.

I don't think it matters how big or athletic he might be. He crosses the wrong person and he is toast. I think they call it a shank.

The trick is to tape telephone books around your stomach..

.. of course that might not work in real-life prisons.. :confused2:

Hmm

- 24 years old
- 6’2” 260lbs
- Awaiting trial for first degree murder and five weapons charges, with his friend and fiancés sister’s boyfriends as the victim
- Civil case pending for shooting a friend in the face and leaving him to die in an industrial park
- Case currently being heard by the grand jury for as the alleged trigger man in double homicide
- Suspected to have gang ties and other outlaw affiliations
- Millions of dollars in the bank
- Investigated for interstate gun running
- Investigated for drive by shooting in Florida
- Knocked a bounce out and blew out his ear drum for trying to charge him for a drink

Hernandez would sound like the “wrong person” in just about every situation outside of facing off with Hitler, and that does not even include the three people who were questioned in his case and have died since. Anyone who is messing with Hernandez need there head examined.

Football plays aside, this is the first occasion on which I've heard of Hernandez being in involved in an act of violence and find that my initial sympathies are with him.

The entire rest of his life will be exceptionally tedious, and that is a richly deserved punishment. But it's also punishment enough.

Hmm

- 24 years old
- 6’2” 260lbs
- Awaiting trial for first degree murder and five weapons charges, with his friend and fiancés sister’s boyfriends as the victim
- Civil case pending for shooting a friend in the face and leaving him to die in an industrial park
- Case currently being heard by the grand jury for as the alleged trigger man in double homicide
- Suspected to have gang ties and other outlaw affiliations
- Millions of dollars in the bank
- Investigated for interstate gun running
- Investigated for drive by shooting in Florida
- Knocked a bounce out and blew out his ear drum for trying to charge him for a drink

Hernandez would sound like the “wrong person” in just about every situation outside of facing off with Hitler, and that does not even include the three people who were questioned in his case and have died since. Anyone who is messing with Hernandez need there head examined.

Don't worry, he'll be back catching passes from Tom, babysitting Giselle's kids, partying with Gronk, icing Danny's groin, helping Vince get back on the field, helping negotiate Aqib and Julian's contract's, and game planning with Bill in no time! He's an innocent guy, he just got tangled up in some stuff. :rolleyes:

Artist's depiction of Hernandez following the fight

Tuco1.jpg

This sure doesn't help his cause. I mean even if he was getting taunted, he should have been the bigger person and ignored it. This shows that he is still a troubled young man with a hair trigger temper. He should seek therapy, try to turn his life around and really get right with God. However, I guess he is in things too deep because of they way he grew up, the people he hung around, and the strong possibility that he is part of a gang. He is a bad role model for society. Therefore, I feel he should get years in prison, be ordered into rehab, and he should never be let back in the NFL again.

Naive. Any of you who think Ahern is anything other than another inmate soon to be doing hard time for the next twenty years at least.

Prison is loaded with overdosed testosterone monsters with sociopathic personality profiles. It's as simple as a combination lock placed in a prison issue tube sock. Smash, bash , bash, bash , stomp stomp stomp and ANY so called tough guy is on a respirator in a high security hospital wing.

This isn't some video game.

Naive. Any of you who think Ahern is anything other than another inmate soon to be doing hard time for the next twenty years at least.

Prison is loaded with overdosed testosterone monsters with sociopathic personality profiles. It's as simple as a combination lock placed in a prison issue tube sock. Smash, bash , bash, bash , stomp stomp stomp and ANY so called tough guy is on a respirator in a high security hospital wing.

This isn't some video game.

He is not in prison currently. He is in jail, and I would be willing guess Hernandez has one of the heaviest charges pending or convicted of any one being houses at that facility.

The guy is an enigma wrapped around a riddle. Very well spoken and able to function in "normal" society. He completely bamboozled BB and Kraft (neither just fell off the turnip truck) into a 2nd huge contract with no substantive conduct restrictions. Blows tens of millions of dollars, fame and fortune to hang out with low life bangers. Most surprisingly, this otherwise intelligent guy behaved as if he was immune to prosecution leaving a trail of breadcrumbs. Hey, in defense of his overt actions in the Lloyd murder, for some strange reason nobody was seriously looking at him for the double drive by murder, and the cops did nada about his alleged shooting of his lowlife buddy outside a strip club in FL which only came to light with the lawsuit which idiots like me dismissed as just someone after a celeb's money. He must have figured (wrongly!) his life was charmed.

I just hope this lesson does not discourage Patsfans from visiting gentelmens' clubs.

I said I would have been surprised if he lost it. I am not at all surprised he won, especially in county jail, most of those inmates are short bid junkies. Truthfully the inmate deserved to get his ass beat, he was giving a guy who had it all and killed his own friend, Hernandez’s driveway obviously doesn’t go all the way to the street, anyone who is willingly ******* with him is asking for trouble.

Yeah, sorry, I quoted you in agreeance, not to dispute you.

I do wonder how much Hernandez’s camp had to cough up to get the person in the hallway at the same time for him....

I had the exact same thought. No such think as coincidences in prison. (google Father Geoghan and Jeffrey Dahmer for examples of prison justice) May not have had anything to do with the Hernandez camp though. If the prison guards have taken a liking to AH and knew he was being harassed they just might have arranged for AH to be in striking distance of this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back