PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Hernandez attacked fellow inmate

Status
Not open for further replies.
heh...he's IN PC as it is..."here Aaron....30 days in the same cell"..beyond everything else, what does this say about Mr. Tough Guy Hodgson? He brags about taking away prisoners TV's and inside rec yet he can't even stop a beatdown of a cuffed inmate by another inmate. In PC no less!! Sounds like there's TWO separate realities going on...the phony tough guy front Hodgson puts out there for political purposes as opposed to the reality that it's "anything can happen day" inside that facility.

That was a great show, HBO shows have gone downhill, since the days of OZ and Sopranos.

I tried to watch it but the first 10 minutes of the first episode was unbearably boring to me. Does it get better?

I'm struggling to think of something you could say that would cause you to lose more credibility. You could go on a rant about how Amendola is the worst receiver in the league, reptilians are in charge of the NFL and the moon landing was faked and I think I'd give your opinion more consideration than what you say above.

Oz was a ridiculous show, cringe-worthy at times when you rewatch it. Sure it was cutting edge for its time but I mean...my god, it was so painfully 90s. A lot of their little vignettes were like bad modern theater.

A DUDE WAS GIVEN PILLS THAT MADE HIM AGE FASTER. LUKE PERRY WAS RAPTURED.

Deadwood, Carnivale, The Wire, Game of Thrones are so much better than Oz and True Detective will probably end up being considered the best show the network has ever done for the next decade.

I just...I'm so angry right now.

Deadwood, Carnivale, The Wire, Game of Thrones are so much better than Oz and True Detective will probably end up being considered the best show the network has ever done for the next decade.

I would certainly add Boardwalk Empire and Six Feet Under to that list as well.

As far as networks go (pay or otherwise), there is no other network that's even in the same universe as HBO. None.

In my opinion, HBO has moved ahead tenfold since the days of Oz--as you said.

Six Feet Under, Boardwalk Empire, Rome... My brain was just too flustered with rage to coherently sort through my memories of great shows from HBO.

I enjoyed Oz and made my wife watch it if only so she could see the butthole of the guy from Law & Order: SVU.

I enjoyed Oz and made my wife watch it if only so she could see the butthole of the guy from Law & Order: SVU.

Hopefully that counted as "one in the bank" for you later on when you saw female nudity.

The reality is that it should have given you a pass worth 5 moments for that 1.

On the subject of tv shows, I've been told that The Decalogue (10 pt series/movie/whatever by Kieslowski) is really quite something. I'll check it out soon.

As long as we are going way off topic in this thread. Fnordcircle, what was your avatar before your current one. The guy with the tortured looking face. I could never figure that out. Also, your current sig makes me stop scrolling every time and watch it for awhile. Love it.

heh...he's IN PC as it is..."here Aaron....30 days in the same cell"..beyond everything else, what does this say about Mr. Tough Guy Hodgson? He brags about taking away prisoners TV's and inside rec yet he can't even stop a beatdown of a cuffed inmate by another inmate. In PC no less!! Sounds like there's TWO separate realities going on...the phony tough guy front Hodgson puts out there for political purposes as opposed to the reality that it's "anything can happen day" inside that facility.

Hodgson and his predecessors are both media prostitutes, it is a very sad state that the lead story on last nights 6:00 PM news was about this event, then they panned to the "people on the street" who were concerned that AH was allowed out of his cell...

Here is the facebook page of Hodgson, you can like him if you like..

https://www.facebook.com/SheriffHodgson

Hodgson and his predecessors are both media prostitutes, it is a very sad state that the lead story on last nights 6:00 PM news was about this event, then they panned to the "people on the street" who were concerned that AH was allowed out of his cell...

Here is the facebook page of Hodgson, you can like him if you like..

https://www.facebook.com/SheriffHodgson
Still laughing over the fellatio performed on The Warden by Dennis and Callahan last summer during a phone interview with the guy on their show. He came across like the prison boss man in Cool Hand Luke (once again, I date myself.). Call-ahole, in particular, was like a schoolgirl in Justin Bieber's audience.

According to Rotoworld, the guy who Hernandez beat the crap out of was handcuffed.

Some Tough guy Hernandez is attacking a fellow inmate who's in handcuffs. That's like Broges attacking a cripple.:rolleyes: I hope his Lawyer is Court appointed then again Hernandez might be dumb enough to pay for a high profile one. I hope he gets everything thats coming to him!

Some Tough guy Hernandez is attacking a fellow inmate who's in handcuffs. That's like Broges attacking a cripple.:rolleyes: I hope his Lawyer is Court appointed then again Hernandez might be dumb enough to pay for a high profile one. I hope he gets everything thats coming to him!

He got 30 days in the hole.

I do not think it matters that the other guy was in handcuffs, people always think that you have to abide by these rules in fighting, but the reality is that Hernandez did not like the guy and he wanted to hurt him and that was the opportunity he had to do so. I am not saying it is OK but what is a tough guy, someone who makes sure all is fair before they attack someone they have hatred for? That seems silly to me if you do not like someone why would anyone expect you to treat them fairly.

I know when I was in USAF we never called ahead to make sure they were prepared to defend themselves against our aerial attacks, we wanted to hurt them so that is what we did without caring about the fairness. Being a tough guy is about putting on a show for public consumption, Hernandez just wanted to hurt someone he did not like.

I'm struggling to think of something you could say that would cause you to lose more credibility. You could go on a rant about how Amendola is the worst receiver in the league, reptilians are in charge of the NFL and the moon landing was faked and I think I'd give your opinion more consideration than what you say above.

Oz was a ridiculous show, cringe-worthy at times when you rewatch it. Sure it was cutting edge for its time but I mean...my god, it was so painfully 90s. A lot of their little vignettes were like bad modern theater.

A DUDE WAS GIVEN PILLS THAT MADE HIM AGE FASTER. LUKE PERRY WAS RAPTURED.

I watched it in the 90s and early 2000s I never watched it since it came off the air, so I remember it as a good show that was interesting at the time. I was also 17 years old when it aired in 1997 for the first time so I may have had a different perception of what great TV was.

I know you are being sarcastic but I never said Amendola was the worst WR in the league, all I have ever said about Amendola is that he is not worth $5.7 APY and he is not ever going to be as productive as Welker, he is a good NFL receiver however.

I have never seen Deadwood, Carnivale, The Wire, or Game of Thrones, not even five minutes of an episode; I do not have a lot of time for TV between my work, my family, and my tireless efforts to lose credibility on Patsfans.com.

He got 30 days in the hole.

I do not think it matters that the other guy was in handcuffs, people always think that you have to abide by these rules in fighting, but the reality is that Hernandez did not like the guy and he wanted to hurt him and that was the opportunity he had to do so. I am not saying it is OK but what is a tough guy, someone who makes sure all is fair before they attack someone they have hatred for? That seems silly to me if you do not like someone why would anyone expect you to treat them fairly.

I know when I was in USAF we never called ahead to make sure they were prepared to defend themselves against our aerial attacks, we wanted to hurt them so that is what we did without caring about the fairness. Being a tough guy is about putting on a show for public consumption, Hernandez just wanted to hurt someone he did not like.

There is truly no honor among Murders and thieves

There is truly no honor among Murders and thieves

Nope not at all, I am not surprised Hernandez did it with the other person handcuffed, he went 3on1 to shoot Lloyd, shot out of a moving car at three unsuspecting people at a stop light, and punched that bounce in the side of the head from behind back in college. That is just the stuff we know, he seems to believe that if someone wrongs him in any way they should be physically harmed or killed. I do not think it has anything to with it being a cheap shot or him feeling like a tough guy I think he truly seeks to inflict bodily harm or death on those who anger him.

Even if Hernandez did not guilty of murder (highly unlikely), he still does not have any remorse or sadness for the situation. His friend was dead and he did not even skip a beat, his only priority was covering his own rear. From his questioning, to arraignment, and all of his court appearances his body language has been arrogant, and indicative of a person who does not give a ****. Having any expectations of Hernandez behaving fairly is nuts.

He was good at a violent sport, it gave him the opportunity to go to college and earn a big contract. Too many people confuse that for being an upstanding person, Hernandez was never those things and realistically if he was not such a gifted athlete he would probably been in prison by 18 years old like most of his friends.

I know when I was in USAF we never called ahead to make sure they were prepared to defend themselves against our aerial attacks, we wanted to hurt them so that is what we did without caring about the fairness.

The USAF never calls ahead before attacking the enemy! :eek:

How rude! :nono:

So why isn't he being charged with assault?

On the subject of tv shows, I've been told that The Decalogue (10 pt series/movie/whatever by Kieslowski) is really quite something. I'll check it out soon.

Interesting.

As long as we are going way off topic in this thread. Fnordcircle, what was your avatar before your current one. The guy with the tortured looking face. I could never figure that out. Also, your current sig makes me stop scrolling every time and watch it for awhile. Love it.

I didn't make the sig just jacked it.

Not sure which AV you are talking about I have a habit of swapping sigs/avatars like a meth addict on a number of sites so I lose track of what I've set where.

Was it this guy?

3d3xYUo.gif

So why isn't he being charged with assault?

Potentially, he could be--although I think this may be an example of the media blowing things out of proportion. I think lesser sanctions are probably more likely for this instance, although that's just an opinion of course.

"Bristol County Sheriff Thomas Hodgson would not confirm who started the brawl, but said neither inmate needed medical attention and that the punchout was over within one minute.

Following our investigation, we'll be able to determine if one or both of the inmates will get any disciplinary action, from a rule violation to administrative discipline or it could rise to criminal charges if it's determined that one was involved in directly assaulting and battering another inmate," Hodgson told the News on Wednesday."

Read more: Aaron Hernandez jailhouse fight involved handcuffed inmate: report  - NY Daily News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back