PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk/Pats Statement on latest Injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm very confident we win the Super Bowl this year, hopefully Gronk is able to attend our playoffs games atleast to watch or the Super Bowl
They're definitely in much better shape with losing Gronk this season because they're much more well rounded an offense. With Lewis, White and LaGarette in the backfield, Hogan and Mitchell as legit outside long threats and Jules, Bennett and Danny working the middle their offense will be just fine.....as long as TB gets/stays healthy.

Has there ever been a player in the BB regime other than Gronkowski where the team issues joint statements with the player's family? How strange. And this wasn't the first one.

Brandon spikes almost did it with his Sharman

I'm sorry that I've been ahead of the curve on RG87, and I hate to say I told you so.... but...

I love Gronk. He's the best TE I've ever seen, but at some point, you gotta accept reality.
You're a f###### troll and a f###### liar, not necessarily in that order. Unil yesterday when you replied to one of my posts, your name was unknown to me and I couldn't recall ever reading anything you'd written. Now, within the last 24 hours, you've been the ultimate ubiquitous troll. Your outrageousness has made you noticed. Now, you can crawl back into whatever vermin-infested hole you emerged from. Have a great evening - and life.

this really sucks...:(

we can't win the SB without this guy. im sorry, i dont care about hogan/bennett...gronk makes us go. tom has to find a way to adjust. without gronk, brady's rating drops 20 points

that is scary..

this really sucks...:(

we can't win the SB without this guy. im sorry, i dont care about hogan/bennett...gronk makes us go. tom has to find a way to adjust. without gronk, brady's rating drops 20 points

that is scary..

Have faith in the GOAT. He will get it done without Gronk and earn even more respect as the greatest ever.

You're a f###### troll and a f###### liar, not necessarily in that order. Unil yesterday when you replied to one of my posts, your name was unknown to me and I couldn't recall ever reading anything you'd written. Now, within the last 24 hours, you've been the ultimate ubiquitous troll. Your outrageousness has made you noticed. Now, you can crawl back into whatever vermin-infested hole you emerged from. Have a great evening - and life.

Why so angry?

without gronk, brady's rating drops 20 points

That's because of 2013 when Brady was throwing to Edelman and 2 rookies for most of the year. Take that year out and there is minimal drop off in Brady's numbers without Gronk

That's because of 2013 when Brady was throwing to Edelman and 2 rookies for most of the year. Take that year out and there is minimal drop off in Brady's numbers without Gronk

What about Super Bowl in 2011? Only 17 points. What about 2012 with Hernandez Welker and Lloyd when we put up just 13 points?

When Gronk is out our offense and Brady's numbers suffer TREMENDOUSLY

I predicted he wasn't long for the NFL and the pats will trade/release him within a year... I was nearly murdered
The way he plays and injury history, odds are his career won't be a long one but I think he'll play next year and resign with the Pats. How long he lasts is any bodies guess.

Why so angry?
As I indicated to you yesterday when you asked me the same question, I wasn't angry then and I'm not angry now. There are plenty of things in life which warrant anger. Posting on an anonymous football message board isn't one of them. What you're doing may seem clever and cute to you, but, honestly, it couldn't be more disingenuously obvious.

They're definitely in much better shape with losing Gronk this season because they're much more well rounded an offense. With Lewis, White and LaGarette in the backfield, Hogan and Mitchell as legit outside long threats and Jules, Bennett and Danny working the middle their offense will be just fine.....as long as TB gets/stays healthy.

Yea not only that, there aren't any juggernaut teams in the Afc or Nfc so we still have a very good shot

Your in denial the Pats offense is a completely different beast without Gronk.. he is the best EVER to play. With that said the Patriots are pretty deep on offense this season, so their is still hope.

As I indicated to you yesterday when you asked me the same question, I wasn't angry then and I'm not angry now. There are plenty of things in life which warrant anger. Posting on an anonymous football message board isn't one of them. What you're doing may seem clever and cute to you, but, honestly, it couldn't be more disingenuously obvious.

You think I don't believe what I post? I apparently know the business side of football much better than you.

No doubt this probably means IR, but definitely no harm in waiting till after the surgery. Imo the team issued a statement due to the high profile of the player combined with conflicting media reports. As with anything these days, people on social media say whatever they want with zero accountability. Yet they have no i-f*#%king-dear what's going on.

Like others have said, this team is WAY better stocked with offensive weapons than we have been the past few years. Pats are still the best team in the AFC.

He'll be here through 2018 at a minimum. The contract is just too favorable that even a 1/3 of a season of Gronk and the hope for the playoffs is worth the money. The question will be the last 2 years of his deal and a future deal/extension. If he can't stay healthy over the next 2 seasons, who knows what will happen. Hopefully the worst case scenario is he's willing to take less money, due to his history, to stay with the Pats. I'm not sure he would be able to land a big contract elsewhere if his injuries continue to pile up anyways.

Gronk healthy = the Goat. A half season of Gronk is still almost as valuable as the second best TE in the league. Turn it around big Guy, I want to see the greatest TE ever get another ring (with the Pats!) and retire with the flying elvis and all the records!

Why so angry? See ya...
Watch out. He will call you a virgin and then claim he could never lose an internet argument because "He will win"

A complete homo

Not even an attempt at a Superbowl comeback? 10 weeks is a long time.
Long time to recover from a surgery , not long enough to come back and play a sport like football.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents