PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gronk/Pats Statement on latest Injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Gronkowski family"

If it were "Brady family" it would be his wife and kids. For Gronk it must mean his mom and dad.

I don't really get how a 27 year old multi-millionaire would still be beholden to his parents about his job. It sounds strangely infantile.

You need to read the book about Gronkowski just to understand how involved gronkowskis father is in his life. He and gronks mother pretty much got a divorce because he spent so much time on gronks sports and training.

"Gronkowski family"

I don't really get how a 27 year old multi-millionaire would still be beholden to his parents about his job. It sounds strangely infantile.

Welcome to the Millennial generation.

OK, you know everything that happened. :rolleyes:
But who cares? NFL teams have PR staffs and medical staffs who do their jobs.
You act like they took a day off football to have a series of 3 hour long meetings struggling over how to say player got hurt, player having surgery we hope for the best.

I sure do. You don't issue press releases like that without getting people in a room to make sure the facts are straight.

I'm sure BB doesn't give a crap. This team gronk stuff of yours is childish. It amazes me how we have one of the best players the NFL has seen in years, and guys like you run around like a 7 year old trying to find a way to knock him.
I guess we should not let players on our team if they have a brother who is friends with a sportswriter, because MY GOD we may have to write a press release. Then whatever will we do?

Im sure he does give a crap. If he didn't, you wouldnt have seen a presser.

It is completely and entirely irrelevant. There is zero reason to care.

Its very relevent. The last thing BB and the team needs is his players not having confidence in the team's medical staff and the NFLPA crawling up the NEPs ass for being negligent with his medical situation

Last edited:
I treat people with back problems every day and will say, with 100% certainty, that everyone responds to surgery, and its subsequent rehabilitation, differently. I trust Gronk is getting the best possible care and am hopeful he responds positively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back