PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good game Pat fans

My daughter had a boyfriend who was a Packers fan. When it came to an end, the first positive sign she showed was to say to me: "Well, Daddy, at least I won't have to pretend to care about Aaron Rodgers."

Unusual that we Pats fans get to talk to a real franchise owner. G.B. is easily the most fan centric franchise in sports..IMO
Probably because they're not an oligarch's plaything (they're publicly owned).

Probably because they're not an oligarch's plaything (they're publicly owned).
Uh...I thought I was making that fact apparent. Every Packer season ticket holder is an owner. Now what are you going to correct me on?

Uh...I thought I was making that fact apparent. Every Packer season ticket holder is an owner. Now what are you going to correct me on?
Was amplifying, not disagreeing.

Amplifying?????? Are you insinuating that YOU are a louder mouth than I...??? pure unadulterated fiction...and I got the vocal chord growths to prove it!

Thanks! You guys have been very cool as well. I have to ask do you guys dislike us less without Rodgers here?
Oh Yeah Yes GIF by Detroit Lions

I know it’s only preseason but congratulations on the win. I hope you guys have a great season. We both were 8-9 last year and I honestly think we’re going to stink this year. You guys should be better. Anyway I hope you all are doing well. God bless.
Regardless of how you do, you have what is now the minority privilege in the NFL of being able to enjoy watching and rooting for your team donning its real logo and uniform
https%3A%2F%2Fdairylandexpress.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2017%2F07%2F1186806233.jpeg

...alas, for us, the nightmare continues

But we still have memories
new-england-patriots-v-baltimore-colts.jpg

...and a little taste a couple times a year now
patriots-throwbacks.jpg

I'm supposed to be happy having sex twice a year? Better than nothing for ten years? I don't think so.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back