PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good game Pat fans

what do you guys think of Aaron Rodgers? Will he be bad in NY?
I think Aaron still has something left in the tank, but NY's OL could derail their season. Rumor is that Aaron wants Bakterari to join him in NY. In fact, he was tagged on an Instagram post. Packers would be wise to trade him so Aaron plays well and the 2nd round pick turns into a 1st round pick. Supporting cast on offense at WR/TE are okay. RB's should be good with Cook and Hall.

Coaching staff has a bunch of goons.

Defense needs to prove last year wasn't a fluke.

I think they make the playoffs, but aren't going to light the league on fire.

I think Aaron still has something left in the tank, but NY's OL could derail their season. Rumor is that Aaron wants Bakterari to join him in NY. In fact, he was tagged on an Instagram post. Packers would be wise to trade him so Aaron plays well and the 2nd round pick turns into a 1st round pick. Supporting cast on offense at WR/TE are okay. RB's should be good with Cook and Hall.

Coaching staff has a bunch of goons.

Defense needs to prove last year wasn't a fluke.

I think they make the playoffs, but aren't going to light the league on fire.

I think the JETE defense is real. Everybody at this time of the year greatly discounts Rogers being 40. He is not Brady with a fanatical training routine. Rodgers will not make it 17 games unless he bails out of certain game situations which will lead to the JETE, like the Packers last year, missing the playoffs. The Packers traded Rogers, not because Love looks amazing, but because Rogers is falling off the proverbial cliff. I thought Joe Douglas might do a good job as the JETE GM, but he is in panic mode after a few years on the job. Look at the JETE coaching staff - BARF.

I know it’s only preseason but congratulations on the win. I hope you guys have a great season. We both were 8-9 last year and I honestly think we’re going to stink this year. You guys should be better. Anyway I hope you all are doing well. God bless.
Just watched the replay on NFL plus. It was a good battle, too bad it got cut short. Good luck, hope we meet in the big show!

How bout the Super Bowl winning teams?

2004 was the best of the SB winning teams, but 2007 was the best team, hands down. By the end of the season, injuries to the best teams make things a roulette, but that was the best team overall and The-Game-That-Must-Not-Be-Named was our most painful loss.

My personal favorite was the 2014 SB winning team but a lot of people would say the 2004 team was the best.
I always wondered could we have beaten you guys if we made the SB in 2014?

I always wondered could we have beaten you guys if we made the SB in 2014?
Maybe the game in Lambeau came to the wire that year.

I know it’s only preseason but congratulations on the win. I hope you guys have a great season. We both were 8-9 last year and I honestly think we’re going to stink this year. You guys should be better. Anyway I hope you all are doing well. God bless.
Thanks for the kind words. I think the Pack will be ok. Love looks like the real deal, they have a lot of good, YOUNG weapons to grow along with.

The Pats have maybe the toughest schedule in the NFL, so they may go 8-9 again, or even worse. Not being negative, but the schedule is incredibly tough. They could literally lose their first four games, that’s how tough their schedule is.

I have always found Packers fans to be down to earth and fun to talk football with.
Agreed, I haven't heard any negative over the years about Packers fans.. that's the way all passionate fans should be about thier teams.. respectfull, fun and great sportsmanship.. a big contrast from the eagles fans.. probably up there for the worst with the raiders fans.

I have always found Packers fans to be down to earth and fun to talk football with.

*quickly and inconspicuously wipes 'thread where we got into a trash talking match with another packers fan, in which packer fans were described as the worst' off the table and under the couch*

"Yeah, totally-" *coughs* "uh... Yup we - um, just really like - errr... you guys are great fans!" *gulps and wipes sweat from brow*

"Totally."

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back