PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Good game guys

Lambeau12

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
We escaped barely. Both teams fought like hell to win. We might have lost if Mac Jones played yesterday. We don’t look good on offense without Adams and our run defense got shredded. Now we’re 2-2 against you guys in the last 4 meetings. Keep your chins up, you guys almost beat us in our home. This game reminded me of when we almost beat you guys in New England in 2010 but lost 31-27. It was very similar. I hope MAC Jones has a fast full recovery. I really don’t think we’re a SB team but at least I hope we get to the playoffs. Take care Pat fans and God Bless.

I remember losing to you guys back in the 90s because our kicker missed an extra point as well. It was 17-16 or something like that. It was Farve vs Bledsoe. I’ll never forget that game. It was in Foxboro.

Congratulations, it was a painful loss but a very fun game, weve had quite a few of those lately when our boys got together. Vintage Rodgers in the 2nd half and OT. Good luck

I apologize for the Packer fan trolling you guys. I’m about being humble in victory or defeat. I congratulated you guys when you beat us in 2018. You guys were really cool about it.
Hey what do you think of Romeo Doubs? We scouted him ridiculously and didn't draft him...I wanted him on a double dip.:(

We escaped barely. Both teams fought like hell to win. We might have lost if Mac Jones played yesterday. We don’t look good on offense without Adams and our run defense got shredded. Now we’re 2-2 against you guys in the last 4 meetings. Keep your chins up, you guys almost beat us in our home. This game reminded me of when we almost beat you guys in New England in 2010 but lost 31-27. It was very similar. I hope MAC Jones has a fast full recovery. I really don’t think we’re a SB team but at least I hope we get to the playoffs. Take care Pat fans and God Bless.
Yes good game.

Something seems "missing" from your guys offense, maybe its just Adams but I definitely wasn't feeling the dread of giving Rodgers the ball like I would have in the past.

I view GB as a wildcard team. I don't mean that in a negative way, I just think the Vikings may be a slightly better team this year within the Division... and im highly skeptical the Patriots sneak in.

Hey what do you think of Romeo Doubs? We scouted him ridiculously and didn't draft him...I wanted him on a double dip.:(
I love him so far. I hope he is the next Adams.

I remember losing to you guys back in the 90s because our kicker missed an extra point as well. It was 17-16 or something like that. It was Farve vs Bledsoe. I’ll never forget that game. It was in Foxboro.
Hell I remember when Don Majkowski tore us a new one back in the 80s.

We did beat you guys earlier that decade at home. I forget when.

You saw Reggie White toss Max Lane around like a crippled rag doll. Yeah, I remember you guys... :mad:
:cool:

Max did his BEST against a HOF DL. HOW about the OL ASSIGNMENT?

You guys almost got us with Matt Flynn back in the day.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back