PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Glenn signs five-year extension with Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.
im wondering if its backloaded, and set up so that everyone knows he wont play out those last two yrs or so

lets not forget he isnt exactly young

what is he 32 now?

i think glenn is a good receiver.. i always liked the guy.. not sure how he is now but i think he got a raw deal.. had one bad year here where it seemed like everything went wrong.. besides that i dont think he was ever that bad..

Chris said:
i think glenn is a good receiver.. i always liked the guy.. not sure how he is now but i think he got a raw deal.. had one bad year here where it seemed like everything went wrong.. besides that i dont think he was ever that bad..

rofl

no offense, but were you living under a rock at the beginning of this decade

so what else has he done wrong? yea he pissed on someone.. big deal.. there are players in the nfl who have done far worse.. im not saying the guys an angel or anything but has he had any problems since his last year here?

Darn - I was hoping BB might work a trade for him... and maybe Bledsoe too.

;)

With the current WR's on the Pats roster I wouldn't mind having him back. Well, from the neck down anyway -:) He does have skills. His salaries are:

2006 2000000.00
2007 820000.00
2008 1740000.00
2009 2000000.00
2010 4950000.00

Virtually all contracts are backloaded. Depending on how well he plays in 2008, if he's still around, he may get the 2009 money, but he likely won't see that 2010 salary. Then again, he may not even get the 2008 and after money -:) He was born: 7/23/1974

Isn't Terry Glenn one of the original bad boy WR corp in the NFL? :confused:

Thought so,............btw, did BP and Dallas REALLY sign Vandy? :eek:

What's she going to do when Daddy retires? Terry requires lots of tough love. :bricks: :bricks:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/8: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Back