PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Forgive me: I tuned into Squeaky and the Douche today...

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
And I heard these two quotes from Squeaky:

"I'm starting to believe."

...and...

"BIll Belichick is winning me back."

Also... the Douche said:

"Maybe we will find those losses to TB and Dallas WERE moral victories... where they were building to something."

:oops::oops::oops:

1636412887751.gif

Hate them or not, it’s not like they’ve been unfair in their general analysis of the team in recent years. They give them their due when playing well.

Of course they thought Mac threw a hissy fit and tried to injure Jones and thought his explanation and BB's were laughable, same old douches.

Last edited:

...and...

Also... the Douche said:

"Maybe we will find those losses to TB and Dallas WERE moral victories... where they were building to something."

View attachment 37395
WastefulFocusedEmu-size_restricted.gif

...and...

Also... the Douche said:

View attachment 37395
Bad Rover, Baaaad Rover

1636422187877.png

Last edited:
We will let it slide this one time but if it happens again Warden Norton will cast you down with the sodomites.

They really had no business losing to MIA. That’s the loss that bothers me the most.

Yes. I think a better staff around BB with this exact same roster would not have started 2-4. A couple were winnable games. They could have been 6-3 or 7-2 right now. Instead we had 5-6 weeks watching Durant/Herron play RT and one of the worst OLines in the league.

They’re fair-weather fans. They’ll turn on BB and the Pats the first sign of trouble. They’re like the living embodiment of the GDT.

Its actually making me nervous how much people are already hyping us up in the national scene too now. Ryan clark was talking super bowl, a few others said we will win afce. I think thats all way premature, kinda preferred people saying we were still pretenders ! And if we win tomorrow, look out

If people haven’t figured out yet, their who show is just geared to take the contrarian view point to generate emotions of their listeners and callers. Felger has even admitted in recent years of doing it on the air.

When they first started, they were really good at playing the contrarian role. But I have found in recent years that they have just gotten lazy and their act seems forced.

Its actually making me nervous how much people are already hyping us up in the national scene too now. Ryan clark was talking super bowl, a few others said we will win afce. I think thats all way premature, kinda preferred people saying we were still pretenders ! And if we win tomorrow, look out
I was enjoying the underdog status. Pats play best with a chip on their shoulder.

Problem is this isn't the Pats of old. This is an organization that hasn't been good since Nov'19.
You're partially right and partially wrong. Yes they haven't won games like they used to since sometime in 2019, however they are the Patriots of old, they still have the mantra' us against the world' and they will always play with a chip on their shoulders as long as Bill is running things. He likes that and does not want them bothered with the outside noise and getting complacent ! I was also cherishing the underdog role !

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back