PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Finheaven's Coast to Coast Fins Officially Issue a Challenge to Patsfans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you put your money where your mouth is Sum1 and agree to play in the game, we could use a kicker.
Sorry brother. Number 1, I'm all the way in the west coast, and I'm not about to fly across this beautiful country to be a kicker. And number 2, I'm not a fan of either team. Don't take my "they don't want to play" comment personally!!! Just stating the obvious!!

What do you know about wearing a jock strap!!!!!! Go home and play with your lol's or your :rocker: !!!!.......wash the jock straps!!!!!! Funny peepee!!!!you know i love skid mark boxer shorts .
your man crush with me is painfully obvious and very disturbing .:rocker:

your man crush with me is painfully obvious and very disturbing .:rocker:
Wishful thinking on your part fatboy. Ask your mom to let you come out and play for awhile. There is this gender running around called "women". Take a look, you might like them!!

Last edited:
Wishful thinking on my part . Ask your mom to let you come out and play for awhile. There is this gender running around called "men". Take a look, you might like them!!i love men but i love to dress as a women
:rolleyes: maybe you and aqua can hook up but im sorry im not into cross dressing .your going to have to find somebody else.and please enough with the PMs already .begging will get you no where .

Last edited:
If your buddy Ballbag4ever can hop on a plane and come out from Washington, don't know why you can't there summy.

Not a fan of either team; just who might you be a fan of exactly, wasn't aware you were a troll, that explains all the cheap shots you are taking at PP.

I guess we've got no more takers, such a shame as this is your one chance to knock Aqua's nuts down his throat.

"Here comes Aqua running a crossing pattern and WHAM, several missing teeth later, Aqua wakes up"...............outstanding...........

PM's?!?!?!?! Changing responses?!?!?!?! Damn peepee, if I were a Pats fan, I'd be ashamed of you right now. Not being able to hold your own, so we resort to saying little white lies?!?! I have noticed that it seems to be your style. You, my friend, are giving a very bad name to all your fellow Patriot brethren.

If your buddy Ballbag4ever can hop on a plane and come out from Washington, don't know why you can't there summy.

Not a fan of either team; just who might you be a fan of exactly, wasn't aware you were a troll, that explains all the cheap shots you are taking at PP.

I guess we've got no more takers, such a shame as this is your one chance to knock Aqua's nuts down his throat.

"Here comes Aqua running a crossing pattern and WHAM, several missing teeth later, Aqua wakes up"...............outstanding...........
Cheap shots at peepee?!?!?!?! Oh brother!!! Now I've seen everything!!!! This is to funny. So now I'm a troll??? Whatever you say buddy.

...that explains all the cheap shots you are taking at PP.

Uh, not exactly. Read the last four pages or so of the "Will Aqua Pay His Bet?" thread.

PM's?!?!?!?! Changing responses?!?!?!?! Damn peepee, if I were a Pats fan, I'd be ashamed of you right now. Not being able to hold your own, so we resort to saying little white lies?!?! I have noticed that it seems to be your style. You, my friend, are giving a very bad name to all your fellow Patriot brethren.
the man crush with me continues :rolleyes: i guess you dont take rjection very well .please stop with the PMs .

Cheap shots at peepee?!?!?!?! Oh brother!!! Now I've seen everything!!!! This is to funny. So now I'm a troll??? Whatever you say buddy.
hes right .he knows a troll when he sees one.your a raider fan last time i checked .and when was the last time you posted anything about the raiders .your here because of your gay man crush for me .:rolleyes:and because your a loser .why else would you hang around a pats board lol

Last edited:
To further illustrate: PP never used the phrase "man crush" until sum1 used it, and now PP uses it every other post.

That's how original PP is.

I'm pretty positive it would be, Aqua down the sideline.... TOUCHDOWN! No chance any of you guys could keep up.

To further illustrate: PP never used the phrase "man crush" until sum1 used it, and now PP uses it every other post.

That's how original PP is.
your man crush with me continues :D that further illustrates how gay and psychotic you are .

Last edited:
Fixit, I did as you suggested and reread the lost bet thread and all I saw was Sum1 say " I haven't been here in awhile (our loss naturally) and I see PP's man crush on Aqua continues".

Looks to me like he fired the first shot, unless I missed something.

And Sum1, if you aren't a Patriots fan and you post here, WTF else are you other than a troll "buddy".

Just read where you are a Raiders fan; if that is the case, you are one pathetic oysterbrain to come here and throw shots around as your team couldn't hold their own vs William and Mary...........

Last edited:
Fixit, I did as you suggested and reread the lost bet thread and all I saw was Sum1 say " I haven't been here in awhile (our loss naturally) and I see PP's man crush on Aqua continues".

And Sum1, if you aren't a Patriots fan and you post here, WTF else are you other than a troll "buddy".

Just read where you are a Raiders fan; if that is the case, you are one pathetic oysterbrain to come here and throw shots around as your team couldn't hold their own vs William and Mary...........
thank you .also notice how fixit also fired the first shot towards me.for no other reason than me holding aqua to his lost bets .and that will not stop unless aqua honors all lost bets or he is banned.i even tried to reason with fixit via pm.

Yes I did fire the first shot, and????? Have you seen your boy's ahem witty comebacks?!?!?! This is a visitors locker room, is it not?? To much heat for you buddy? I'll leave if you like, all you have to do is ask!!! That simple!!

thank you .also notice how fixit also fired the first shot towards me.for no other reason than me holding aqua to his lost bets .and that will not stop unless aqua honors all lost bets or he is banned.i even tried to reason with fixit via pm.

No, I fired the first shot because you're a goddamn psycho and it offends me that we have this board in common. You are the single worst excuse for a PatsFans poster I've ever seen, and that includes the likes of Aqua and NEM. If I ever saw my kid behaving like this I would whup...his...ass.

Worse still, you're not funny, you're not original, and you can't speak English.

As for your trying to reason with me:

patriotspride said:
such strong feelings.there is only one guy here i attack and you know who that is.its a insult that he gets to post on this board and i will never stop ****ting and pissing on that douche .im sorry that bothers you so much.

No response from Fixit.

patriotspride said:
Fixit said:
patriotspride said:
pats1 put you up to this lol .pathetic

Shut your fu*king mouth. I don't know Pats1, let alone anyone else here. The fact is that you are just an obnoxious little a-hole. Grow the hell up, jackass.

LOL!
ill shut my ******* mouth when i feel like it ***got lol.tell pats1 hes a *****. get used to me ****ting on aqua because its not going to stop .now go pull the **** out of your ass lol.

Yeah, that's reasonable, nutcase.

No, I fired the first shot because you're a goddamn psycho and it offends me that we have this board in common. You are the single worst excuse for a PatsFans poster I've ever seen, and that includes the likes of Aqua and NEM. If I ever saw my kid behaving like this I would whup...his...ass.

Worse still, you're not funny, you're not original, and you can't speak English.

As for your trying to reason with me:

No response from Fixit.

Yeah, that's reasonable, nutcase.
your a hypocrite .your following me around like some kind of nut doing everything you say im doing .you attacked me .i never said word one to you until you attacked me that's a fact .if you don't like what i post then don't read it or put me on your ignore list .learn some self control little boy and stop acting like some kind of obsessive stalker .your a embarrassment to patriots fans everywhere siding with a dolphin and a raider fan on a patriots board .pathetic .i offend you ?tuff sh-t.im offended by a piece of sh-t that makes bets and stiffs kids then lies about it. i will never stop reminding anybody and everybody so get used to it .now go be the pus-y you are and cry to the mods .my replies arent ment to be funny to you.they are to annoy and agrivate you to no end .now that i know how much they bother you and how much of a ballsack you are it will not stop.

Last edited:
your a embarrassment to patriots fans everywhere siding with a dolphin and a raider fan on a patriots board

I'll address this one point, because I can only assume that the rest of that godawful rambling mess of a post is the result of a cat walking across your keyboard.

I know that it's just football. Do I really care that they're Raider or Dolphin fans? When discussing football? Yes. When witnessing the behavior of someone who might actually be deranged? Hell, no. Maybe I shouldn't tell you that my two best friends are a Jets fan and a Steelers fan. I might end up on the back of a milk carton.

You have real problems. We saw this a couple of months ago when NEM because so obsessed with BOR that he just melted down. I think we can all agree that it wasn't a pretty sight.

You calling someone else "stalker" would be funny if it weren't so creepy. You might want to reread your sonnet to Aqua for a little clarity. And maybe take a gander at your sig.

Last edited:
Too much heat for me? From an assclown like you, hardly. This is the Visiting locker room, is it not? Wow, what insight, thanks a million.

Stick around all you want, can't wait for your brilliant analysis of the Raiders as they muck their way to another losing season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back