PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Finheaven's Coast to Coast Fins Officially Issue a Challenge to Patsfans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone here a good marksman?
ME, ME I am, especialy when it comes to or favorite troll. :rocker: AAAH AQUA it's just a joke so you don't have to go running to a mod to complain about your life being threatend

Last edited:
Too funny, Kdo quoted me in his sig, thanks for the tribute. Too bad you're all afraid to assemble a team.

Too funny, Kdo quoted me in his sig, thanks for the tribute. Too bad you're all afraid to assemble a team.

Yeah, that, or:

1) People have other responsibilities
2) People don't want to risk getting injured because of Point #1
3) People don't give a goddamn about you or your Phins buddies and don't feel the need to prove anything to you or them

Too bad you're all afraid to assemble a team.

Gods, how juvenile! :rolleyes:

I personally know some Downeast fishermen who'd love to squish your fish, but that would be a shot at the crotch for most of you.
You know what they do with junk fish, don't you? Think, "bait".
:D

Yeah, that, or:
3) People don't give a goddamn about you or your Phins buddies and don't feel the need to prove anything to you or them

I'll go with #3. Something about not giving a rat's a.ss about the little prick and his fanboy friends.

The OP is white noise and I am utterly disappointed with the forum moderators for allowing this obvious antagonist to continue to post.

I love how you paint with a broad brush; we are all fat and old. Really, and how do you come to that conclusion, based on posts on a forum? Man, you really are dead from the neck up.

Whoever the moron is who would pony up the money to fly your sorry ass around the country to prove what a mans man you are should have his head examined..............

A lot of talking, but not a lot of stepping forward.

A lot of talking, but not a lot of stepping forward.

Because no one cares that a bunch of no-life welfare case Phin fans take other people's money to fly around and play pickup football.

Give it up aqua. They don't want to play.

THe only thing I'm reading is a bunch of scrubs who can't play football. I would burn all you old men and make you feel silly. It'd be like Keith Traylor trying to catch Steve Smith. HAHA! Oh man, you're all fat and old, that's why no one's taking it serious.

I would love to line up ONCE opposite your sorry arse. I'd plant you and you wouldn't get up.

DaBruinz steps up, I'm in too. Two down, nine to go, let's do this and teach this POS a lesson he'll never forget.

THe only thing I'm reading is a bunch of scrubs who can't play football. I would burn all you old men and make you feel silly. It'd be like Keith Traylor trying to catch Steve Smith. HAHA! Oh man, you're all fat and old, that's why no one's taking it serious.

At 6'4" and 250 lbs you'd be right that with age I'm more of a tight end than a 180 lb WR.

Here's the thing - age and injuries are going to catch up with you as well.

However one thing that many of us have that you never will is integrity. I'll never welch on a bet and have a pretty low opinion of those that do.

If you really wanted to see this team come together it would have been wise to have a teammate who hasn't proven himself dishonest to make the offer. Did you really think there'd be a lot of people who would respond positively to someone like you who we all know can't be trusted?

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is Sum1 and agree to play in the game, we could use a kicker.

Whatever, just make a team and once you guys have established that, then we can move forward.

But I will tell you this, it's going to be hard to plant a guy you can't catch.

Last edited:
This is going to be sweet, tackle football with no pads, can't effin wait. Sack up, we need nine more.............

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is Dumb1 and agree to play in the game, we could use a kicker.
water boy is more his speed lol.then he can wash the jock straps after the game.

Last edited:
water boy is more his speed lol.then he can wash the jock straps after the game.
What do you know about wearing a jock strap!!!!!! Go home and play with your lol's or your :rocker: !!!!.......wash the jock straps!!!!!! Funny peepee!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back