PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN coaches poll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Would any NE fan want anyother coach then BB?There's only 2000 plus votes but he's only at 76%. Anyone that doesnt approve of the job he's done has no knowledge of football or is just a pats hater....

Yeah I'm sure it's Pats fans that are voting that he's doing a bad job :rolleyes:

Was this topic really needed?

they should start a poll asking who they'd want coaching their team if he was available tomorrow. BB might be a little higher...

Yeah I'm sure it's Pats fans that are voting that he's doing a bad job :rolleyes:

dude ive only been on this site for about a week im sorry im not up to date with what a good or bad topic is........

Nordy's right on the money here. Anyone can vote and we all know that opposing fans are voting against BB. I can confidently say that no other coach in this poll has other teams fans voting against a coach.

...except maybe Pats fans disapproving of Dungy in retaliation!:D

Oh yeah...Nordy was right again in his comment that this is a sucky & stupid thread...sorry dude

Last edited:
Would any NE fan want anyother coach then BB?There's only 2000 plus votes but he's only at 76%. Anyone that doesnt approve of the job he's done has no knowledge of football or is just a pats hater....

You do realize you used a '@' instead of an '&' in your name?

It makes more sense with the '&' (and) instead of the '@' (at)

Not true across the board at all. The videogate issue has hurt his approval rating among many Pats fans. It's not always about wins and losses. For example if you go to work and you are the butt of jokes among fans of other teams even when you are 4-0 obviously some Pats fans will be unhappy with BB for what he did just like some Democrats were unhappy with Clinton for hooking up with an intern on the job. It's embarrassing.

Last edited:
You do realize you used a '@' instead of an '&' in your name?

It makes more sense with the '&' (and) instead of the '@' (at)

Wow, 3RINGS@COUNTING is taking alot of abuse here.

Stick with it, 3RINGS@COUNTING. If you can survive these first few threads, you'll be OK.

Not true across the board at all. The videogate issue has hurt his approval rating among many Pats fans. It's not always about wins and losses. For example if you go to work and you are the butt of jokes among fans of other teams even when you are 4-0 obviously some Pats fans will be unhappy with BB for what he did just like some Democrats were unhappy with Clinton for hooking up with an intern on the job. It's embarrassing.

Please find me 3 of those fans. Because I don't think they exist.

Sanvara has become the voice of New England fans! Color me astonished. :rolleyes:

Your team and "coach" gives you plenty to embarrassed about, so at least you are familiar with the emotion.

No i gotta disagree on this. I doubt pats fans would vote negatively for something as silly as videogate.

If you look you will see he has the most votes cast of any coach. Its pretty obvious voters from other teams are voting negatively for him along with their own coach. Mangini only has a few hundred votes.

Eric
Mangini
22%
Team: New York Jets
Record: 1-3
Votes: 384

ouch!

Mangini's approaval ratings are way lower than Bush's, or even Congress'.

Now THAT's saying something!

Hopefully they will go even lower. :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes