PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eldelman Arrested (Update: All charges DROPPED)

Status
Not open for further replies.
does anyone remember drew bledsoe crowd surfing and putting a girl in the hospital?

time to move on

If these charges are true, I hope Edelman gets cut. There should be no room on a team for someone who assaults a woman. This is why I was never happy that Corey Dillon was on this team and disgusted that Dave Meggett was ever associated with this team.

If these charges are true, I hope Edelman gets cut. There should be no room on a team for someone who assaults a woman. This is why I was never happy that Corey Dillon was on this team and disgusted that Dave Meggett was ever associated with this team.

I can smell your purity from here........

Cut him for this? Ok I have a daughter and I'm very protective of her. But here is the thing.

1:30 AM on a Monday night. Everyone is probably 3 sheets to the wind by then, maybe including the young lady. He does someting stupid. She calls the cops and he gets arrested. So, now every thing is proceeding perhaps as it should.

Now there is a bunch of people on a message board calling for him to LOSE HIS JOB. Unless she was an employee of the Patriots and at a Patriots function, calling for him to LOSE HIS JOB is a little over the top don't you thing?

Let's have the same thing happen to you, you are drunk at a party at 1:30 AM and do something stupid like that,and get arrested. Do you think you should LOSE YOUR JOB, your livlihood, becasue of that? Get a grip!

Times do change. In the old days if you did somethng like that the woman woud slap you in the face and a couple of guys would take you out and kick your ass and it would be over. Now the polcie are call and people get arrested. Not saying one way is the right way.

Depends on your job. Some jobs have zero tolerance and if you get arrested and are convicted you will lose your job.

I am calling for him to lose his job IF he did do what they said he did, there is no excuse for it at all. And if true it was more than doing something stupid it was doing something illegal.

But if what they say happened is true he reached underneath her costume and grouped her below her waist. That would have nothing to do with being in a crowded bar

This is why I want more information on what happened before I make a judgement.

You must be kidding

Read it again...unless you fully support women getting groped.

I said if it's true. IF it's true in my mind is getting convicted.

I can smell your purity from here........

Go *%^& yourself. We are talking assaulting a woman in an indecent way, not cheating on his wife or girlfriend. I can look past a lot from athletes, but there is a point you draw the line. It is a friggin game. Just because he is our best returner, I cn't look past a little sexual assault (ok indecent assault).

After a successful week of work, he just needed to unwind.

Cut him, don't cut him. I can seriously care less.

Read it again...unless you fully support women getting groped.

I said if it's true. IF it's true in my mind is getting convicted.

I don't need to read it again. I read it with full comprehension the first time. I simply find your position laughable. And, despite your attempt at spin, that doesn't mean that I "fully support women getting groped".

does anyone remember drew bledsoe crowd surfing and putting a girl in the hospital?

time to move on

LOL! No wonder you responded to my post like you did, you are a friggin moron. You are comparing an accident resulted from a stupid act by a player the same as indecent assault and battery? If what Edelman did warranted such charges, it is nothing like what Bledsoe did which was an accident from acting like an idiot.

I don't need to read it again. I read it with full comprehension the first time. I simply find your position laughable. And, despite your attempt at spin, that doesn't mean that I "fully support women getting groped".

So would you have a problem with him being on the team IF in fact his did do what he has been charged with?

So would you have a problem with him being on the team IF in fact his did do what he has been charged with?

No.... why on Earth would I?

it really is going to be a he said/she said thing....

they were on a dance floor......of course her beau is going to corroborate....of course edelman is going to deny......

I just don't see where people can even make the dillon/meggett/christian peter comparisons........ we're not there

this whole thing happened at 1:30am.....you ever been to a helloween party at 1:30am at that age? very few sober people around.......

I am simply saying that the proof is sketchy........

for starters, I would like to see how things corroborate once everyone sobers up

Hey, as Illegalcontact pointed out, is violating a woman's body against her consent any worse than accidentally injuring woman while crowd surfing at a concert? It's all just good clean fun. :rolleyes:

LOL! No wonder you responded to my post like you did, you are a friggin moron. You are comparing an accident resulted from a stupid act by a player the same as indecent assault and battery? If what Edelman did warranted such charges, it is nothing like what Bledsoe did which was an accident from acting like an idiot.

you're the idiot comparing him to meggett and dillon without any facts on the table at all...

and all of this 'if he did this or he did that' garbage is exactly that......you're a joke

The one thing that bothers me about this incident is what is he doing there by himself? That's hardly conducive to a man of his position- I would imagine that teammates would go together in order to protect themselves against inflammatory situations such as this.

The other problem to me is, a man like Edelman only has to raise his finger for women to fall at his feet, (unlike me), so why does he have to engage in this kind of behavior?

I don't think he'll be cut, but he is on thin ice right now. A "he said, she said" situation is very difficult to resolve, but I have to think that a man and woman wouldn't make up such a story to get kicked out of a halloween party.

So him and the girl by 1:30 AM were probably pretty drunk. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say they were dancing (we know what kind of dancing goes on in clubs) and Julian got "fresh" and she freaked out. So it really depends on what kind of groping were talking about here.

I had high hopes for the kid, but if the allegations are true he will probably be gone. Let's see what happens. These guys have to realize who they are and use better judgement.

Hey, as Illegalcontact pointed out, is violating a woman's body against her consent any worse than accidentally injuring woman while crowd surfing at a concert? It's all just good clean fun. :rolleyes:

hey, jacka$$.....where did I say that......is it true because she says it is?

what happens to her if it comes out she embellished the story because she was angry and drunk?

you're such a fool

The one thing that bothers me about this incident is what is he doing there by himself? That's hardly conducive to a man of his position- I would imagine that teammates would go together in order to protect themselves against inflammatory situations such as this.

The other problem to me is, a man like Edelman only has to raise his finger for women to fall at his feet, (unlike me), so why does he have to engage in this kind of behavior?

I don't think he'll be cut, but he is on thin ice right now. A "he said, she said" situation is very difficult to resolve, but I have to think that a man and woman wouldn't make up such a story to get kicked out of a halloween party.

who says he was there alone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Back