PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

edelman needs x-ray?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I DID say make of it what you will (and I did have a question mark in the subject line, of course). I didn't see it in any of the recent threads, though maybe it was already pushed to the back. But thank you, I think I am a positive asset, all things considered. ;)

I only looked at the first 40 threads. Has there been any further info? I have read the Edelman denied it, though I don't necessarily see that having it would be a sign of trouble---I could see it being routine. Just inquiring.

Well, I DID say make of it what you will (and I did have a question mark in the subject line, of course). I didn't see it in any of the recent threads, though maybe it was already pushed to the back. But thank you, I think I am a positive asset, all things considered. ;)

It's only been in about twenty threads, noted, confirmed, debunked and put to bed.

It's only been in about twenty threads, noted, confirmed, debunked and put to bed.

Well, then, I guess it shouldn't be too bothersome to have a 21st thread. ;) But of course, what I meant was that I didn't see it in the first page of posts, which is about 40 items. I DID see it on the next page, but generally I don't look past the first page (of coruse, generally, when it isn't play off time, the first page covers more time). But in any case, I did find it and commented there, so I suppose we can let this one rest. At least hearing that it had already been discussed allowed me to find out about the updates. :)

We have a search feature, try it out, you might like it.

Did you hear there was a hail mary pass caught in the Green Bay game?

yeah..and then Discount Double Douche complained about the coin flip in overtime...:D

Well, then, I guess it shouldn't be too bothersome to have a 21st thread. ;) But of course, what I meant was that I didn't see it in the first page of posts, which is about 40 items. I DID see it on the next page, but generally I don't look past the first page (of coruse, generally, when it isn't play off time, the first page covers more time). But in any case, I did find it and commented there, so I suppose we can let this one rest. At least hearing that it had already been discussed allowed me to find out about the updates. :)

Just kidding

Did you hear there was a hail mary pass caught in the Green Bay game?
No, I didn't hear, but I saw (actually, there were two hail Mary passes). And I also saw that the pats won a game in the early 80s on a hail mary against the Rams to get to a 7 game winning streak, which back in the day was a big deal for them. Not to mention that they once won a game 3-0 with the help of a snow blower. Good times.

DDMoon_2935942k.jpg

;)

Didn't want to start a thread on speculation but supposedly Jules re-injured his foot yesterday which was an additional problem for the team. Anyone hear anything on this? He must have been in severe pain if true.

Didn't want to start a thread on speculation but supposedly Jules re-injured his foot yesterday which was an additional problem for the team. Anyone hear anything on this? He must have been in severe pain if true.

Whether it is reinjured or just not fully healed, I think it's been obvious this whole time he isn't that close to 100%, and playing his position is going to lead to discomfort/pain if an injury hasn't healed. He was playing with stabilizers in his shoes.

They had him on the punt return in the 4th Qtr iirc.

That's what it looked like to me. Even though he wasn't perfect vs KC, 10 rec for 100 yards was more than I was expecting in his first game back. If he could have contributed even 75% of that yesterday it could have made a huge difference in a 2 point game.

I would not be surprised to hear that he did in fact re-injure his foot.

Why do you say "supposedly" he reinjured it?

Did you see something? Or read a report that says that?

All I saw was the guy getting his bell rung near the end on a helmet to helmet. But, then he sure seemed to be moving fine at the end of the game when they threw him out there to field that last punt. That was spectacular.

I'd be interested to hear what you've seen or read .

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes