PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Edelman - Any inside news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets hope some of these speedy youngsters can return kicks/punts and take some of the hits for Wes and Kevin.....

Julian should be a good return man...Tate may also be.....McCourty may even get his first playing time on ST's....

Are you suggesting that McCourty is not good enough to be our dime back?

Lets hope some of these speedy youngsters can return kicks/punts and take some of the hits for Wes and Kevin.....

Julian should be a good return man...Tate may also be.....McCourty may even get his first playing time on ST's....

Reiss is correct. I watched Edelperson catch punts last summer. Shakey at first. While the vets (Faulk, Welker) fielded punts left handed with a football in their right, Edes dropped several kicks. As camp went on, he improved. Assuming he shows sure-handedness I see him as a major contender for PR with Faulk as the sure handed guy in critical situations.

Damn. I was hoping we would see Slater run full speed ahead only to get blown up by a huge hit for just one more season. :cool:

Last edited:
Damn. I was hoping we would see Slater run full speed ahead only to get blown up by a huge hit for just one more season. :cool:

As others have said, there's GOT to be a rook that can return KOs better than "Crash" Slater. :mad: All effort, no talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News