PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dear Pats Fans...September's Game of the Month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, we know...the Pats made four turnovers against that D last year, and we still beat them.
Yea I know. I saw the game. It wasn't pretty either. And your point differential was less. ;)

Yea I know. I saw the game. It wasn't pretty either. And your point differential was less. ;)
What was our point differential when we beat your team in the playoffs?

We also won three Super Bowls on a point total of nine points. Point differential is bogus. It's the win that goes into the record books.

What was our point differential when we beat your team in the playoffs?

We also won three Super Bowls on a point total of nine points. Point differential is bogus. It's the win that goes into the record books.
Hmm. Duly noted. Fair enough.

Hmm. Duly noted. Fair enough.
You are a gentleman and a scholar, sir. Charger fans conceding a point is a rare but hopeful sign that all is good. ;)

You are a gentleman and a scholar, sir. Charger fans conceding a point is a rare but hopeful sign that all is good. ;)

Sometimes even before the fact.:)

As it is, despite the national media overhype this week, the Bolts will not be distracted from somewhat paying you back in Sunday's game for last year's game in anticipation of playing you again win it counts. ;)

As it is, despite the national media overhype this week, the Bolts will not be distracted from somewhat paying you back in Sunday's game for last year's game in anticipation of playing you again win it counts. ;)
Philip Rivers is not good enough. I hope you are not counting on him to win it for you. You might think about going Ankiel on the Pats, and convert LT to your QB.

Due to your fine performance against Da Bears we can all expect that next week's game will mean alot come time to decide Home Field advantage.

To bad you guys don't have a Superbowl Winning Coach (5) or
a Superbowl Winning QB (3) or
Randy "the freak is back" Moss
:D

Bring what you have, but the media hype may not be all that off-base. The team that scored more points than you did last January is not the same team you will be greeted by next week....in their house. :D

Due to your fine performance against Da Bears we can all expect that next week's game will mean alot come time to decide Home Field advantage.

To bad you guys don't have a Superbowl Winning Coach (5) or
a Superbowl Winning QB (3) or
Randy "the freak is back" Moss
:D

True but neither do we have Marty.:singing:

Bring what you have, but the media hype may not be all that off-base. The team that scored more points than you did last January is not the same team you will be greeted by next week....in their house. :D

How much do you guys think you will or should be favored by?

Philip Rivers is not good enough. I hope you are not counting on him to win it for you. You might think about going Ankiel on the Pats, and convert LT to your QB.

Good enough to outplay Brady in last year's game and I will leave "going Ankiel" for your guys.:D

True but neither do we have Marty.:singing:
I never understood why any fan would rather have Norv than Marty. Must be something in the SoCal air.

Yes, Norv. All of us in in the DC area are laughing our heads off.

When you have a roster made up of dogs what can a guy do? Norv has not had a great deal of talent on his rosters.

BB's coaching record after six seasons was 41-55 with an average record of 6-10 in five of those six seasons.

You gotta have talent to win.

Last edited:
I never understood why any fan would rather have Norv than Marty. Must be something in the SoCal air.

Marty couldn't work with the GM. If you have a choice of Marty or the GM that put the talent on the roster who would you pick? That's what it came down to. Playoff failures where the team was favored to win made the decision for the ownership.

I was (am) a Marty Fan but as stated above sometimes a point has to be conceded and the point was that he could not win in the play-offs. And since that is the bottom-line, I had no problem replacing Marty with Norv because Norv can do no worst.

Last edited:
How much do you guys think you will or should be favored by?

The Chargers are a great team...
Truly this could be a toss up.
I think NE wins. 1 point is all we need.

Good enough to outplay Brady in last year's game and I will leave "going Ankiel" for your guys.:D

How do you figure that? Brady's rating for the game 57 was Rivers was 55.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call